Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade?

dmd
    dmd

Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade? Empty Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade?

Post by dmd Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 am

I know this must be a longshot, but desperate times... lol
    Anyway, as it says in title: would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade?
    I'm at slvl 125, in ng+, having my *** kicked very hard by 4kings and desperate for a better weapon so I can have a shot against him...
    Name what you want in return, if I have it, it's yours. Any help is apreciated. Thanks!

Oh, btw, ps3 version!
    Nirdvandva

Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade? Empty Re: Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade?

Post by Nirdvandva Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:31 am

do you have a dss and 5 demon titanite? I can trade you some slabs
    dmd
    dmd

Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade? Empty Re: Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade?

Post by dmd Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 am

Nirdvandva wrote:do you have a dss and 5 demon titanite? I can trade you some slabs

I may get you the spear as I already have his soul, but I don't have the titanite.
    gnowhere85
    gnowhere85
    Regular
    Regular

Would anyone have red slabs and/or titanite slabs for trade? Empty titanite slabs

Post by gnowhere85 Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:48 am

just to say with 10 humanity and covetous serpent ring you can farm titanite slabs from dark wraiths in lower ruins at about 1 slab every 30 mins - 1 hour plus it's a great way to level up and you'll probably end up with about 50 titanite chunks which you need to ascend your weapon to +14 anyway :?:
    dmd
    dmd

Post by dmd Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:06 pm

gnowhere85 wrote:just to say with 10 humanity and covetous serpent ring you can farm titanite slabs from dark wraiths in lower ruins at about 1 slab every 30 mins - 1 hour plus it's a great way to level up and you'll probably end up with about 50 titanite chunks which you need to ascend your weapon to +14 anyway :?:

I've been doing this the whole morning! So far, 70 chunks, 3 dark hands and no slab... :|
    WampaCow
    WampaCow

Post by WampaCow Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:03 pm

I'll trade a slab for either a blue slab or some dragon scales.
    Unfortunately I don't have any Red to spare.

PSN - WampaCow - SL 116
    dmd
    dmd

Post by dmd Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:07 am

WampaCow wrote:I'll trade a slab for either a blue slab or some dragon scales.
    Unfortunately I don't have any Red to spare.

PSN - WampaCow - SL 116

My slvl is 136. I'm afraid we can't meet. 😢
    WampaCow
    WampaCow

Post by WampaCow Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:18 am

Sure we can. You can summon people ranging 113 to 159!
    WampaCow
    WampaCow

Post by WampaCow Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 am

Headed to sleep shortly. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like to make some trades.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 am