DLC death match

Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

DLC death match

Post by Odinbear on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:21 pm

Oh what fun this is. First 2 times, summoned right in fighting very quickly. 3rd time took 15 min or so, next 2 after, the host dismantled match after 5 min or so. More quick success. Seems spotty but way fun. I think it's fast IF THE HOST IS ON A VG Line, if not doesn't work so well.

In a world with so few RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Get over it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Re: DLC death match

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:57 pm

It really is too bad people aren't using the 2vs2 and FFA much, it has been very unpredictable for me. Sometimes i get it fairly quick, sometimes i wait close to 20min.
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:41 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:It really is too bad people aren't using the 2vs2 and FFA much, it has been very unpredictable for me. Sometimes i get it fairly quick, sometimes i wait close to 20min.

Took me 20 min today to do 2 v 2. Little confused at first, who my partner was. Maybe they should have had each tem start in a cage.

In a world with so few RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Get over it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja on Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 am

With 2vs2, the way to tell your partner is the one you can see the gamertag and hp bar before you drop down. I was a bit confused by that too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:21 am