Whats the point of pvping if..

    Share
    avatar
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 112
    Reputation : 8
    Join date : 2012-08-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In Royal Wood roasting marshmellows

    Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by >Brave< on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:47 pm

    Seriously, the arena is FULL of noobs that pull some of the cheapest BS. Every time It's either..

    - black bead and pursuers
    - Lag stabs
    - Backstab fishers
    - 1-Kill runners
    - WOTG spammers
    - Spawn gankers

    Maybe 20% of the time I get a decent, Honorable, fight but the other 80% is this crap. I keep thinking to myself that I'll run into that one player that'll actually act like a knight but no. The odds of that happening are.. slim. I rather win or lose against someone whom fights with SOME honor. Losing due to exploits is annoying and winning against them doesn't feel right.


    _________________

    PS3: SipuraEin
    Raptr Forum Signature

    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 24

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by Marino. on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:56 pm

    I rather fight all of the people you listed than you .
    Really now all this whining here gets tedious, its almost like the CoD community around here .

    No Offense
    avatar
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 277
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2012-07-18

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by StockpileThomas on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 pm

    No more talk of honor, please...

    Prostration
    avatar
    bmurn
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 281
    Reputation : 27
    Join date : 2012-04-10
    Location : the Dead Burg (formerly &quot;undead&quot; but now renamed after a significant effort at regentrification.)

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by bmurn on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:06 pm

    StockpileThomas wrote:No more talk of honor, please...


    I will honor your request.

    Crap, I think I just screwed up.

    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3306
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-09-15
    Age : 24

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by Marino. on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 pm

    He is just frustrated because People use things that work very well (Cheap). I can understand that, but whining wont get you and us anywhere .

    Go to a Fight Club that has Rules you agree to .
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:17 pm

    wog and the dark spells have a built in counter, great magic barrier, or havels shield if you're a str build, plus you can fat roll through wog spam, as long as they don't have more than 6, the runners... twop maybe?, spawn gankers, wog cause when you fall from the cage you still have about 1.5 seconds of invincibility after you hit the ground (a bs will just put you through the motions but no damage) as for bs fishers youtube has a plethroa of videos on how to counter that....


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    avatar
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 163
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-10-09
    Age : 29
    Location : Portugal (PT)

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by SillentShadow on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:28 pm

    Huummm. Stil havent tried the arena but feel the same way about fights. Not forced inavsions but even the summons got that kind of players.. Its a real payne for someone with a laggy internet.. I Get BS very very often......

    Sponsored content

    Re: Whats the point of pvping if..

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:41 pm