Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man.. How cheap. (And some cool pvp moments)

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Man.. How cheap. (And some cool pvp moments) Empty Man.. How cheap. (And some cool pvp moments)

Post by Shindori Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 pm

So this Smough keeps summoning me at the Forest. We have a good fight.
    First one we finish each other off. He with black flame, me with Great Combustion. Needless to say, it was awesome. Also, I clipped him with fire tempest which made me feel epic.
    Second one, I died landing a parry. At this point i'm thinking hey, why not?
    third time I go for the parry. 1600+ damage with the hornet ring and Abyss Greatsword with 40 dex and str and 11+ humanity. He still didn't die. f!ckin' monster.
    so he decides to spam Dark Beads!
    sure he gets me the first couple times.. then i dodge like a boss... and he black flames me. Ugh.
    I hate spammers like that. At least I know it scared him to know im not afraid tp take a bit of bleeding for a parry.. also, nearly 2k damage while under power within and parrying with hornet ring on.

Also, I was fighting this one other guy and I used toxic mist. I got into the mist and threw a chaos great fireball and hit.
    I've never seen someone freak out so bad in my life lol.
    I imagine it was something like this for him:
    "Phew! Okay, I'm out of the mist and-- wait.. what's that shining.. what.. must be his glove-- wait.. OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD LAVA IT BURNS AAAHHHHHHH!!!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!"
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Man.. How cheap. (And some cool pvp moments) Empty Re: Man.. How cheap. (And some cool pvp moments)

Post by Shindori Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Also, I keep clipping people with Fire Tempest. without having to sneak it in. Dafuq, i feel like a FULLY FLEDGE PYROMANCER!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:01 pm