dlc content

king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Re: dlc content

Post by king leonidas on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 am

thank you do what you want just stay off my posts

Xerxes: But I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all Greece. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Europa. Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.
    King Leonidas: You are generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.

Xerxes: You Greeks take pride in your logic. I suggest you employ it. Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim! Consider the fate of your women!
    Spartan King Leonidas: Clearly you don't know our women! I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen.
    king leonidas
    Casual
    Casual

Post by king leonidas on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:44 am

i dont give 2 cents for a mod being able to have my post locked lmao i came here not for the fans but for offical game designers but i was told this is a fan website i got the offical one

Xerxes: But I am a generous god. I can make you rich beyond all measure. I will make you warlord of all Greece. You will carry my battle standard to the heart of Europa. Your Athenian rivals will kneel at your feet if you will but kneel at mine.
    King Leonidas: You are generous as you are divine, O king of kings. Such an offer only a madman would refuse. But the, uh, the idea of kneeling, it's- You see, slaughtering all those men of yours has, uh, well it's left a nasty cramp in my leg, so kneeling will be hard for me.

Xerxes: You Greeks take pride in your logic. I suggest you employ it. Consider the beautiful land you so vigorously defend. Picture it reduced to ash at my whim! Consider the fate of your women!
    Spartan King Leonidas: Clearly you don't know our women! I might as well have marched them up here, judging by what I've seen.
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:47 am

Well then you're welcome to go troll somewhere else. So long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 pm