Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need Artorias Help, SL35, XBOX

mannyl

Need Artorias Help, SL35, XBOX Empty Need Artorias Help, SL35, XBOX

Post by mannyl Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:23 pm

I've been trying with fire and powerful weapons. The best i seem to be able to take him down to is about 25%...

If someone can please help out I would really appreciate it. tag is "Manuel Leal"
    gnowhere85
    gnowhere85
    Regular
    Regular

Need Artorias Help, SL35, XBOX Empty Re: Need Artorias Help, SL35, XBOX

Post by gnowhere85 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:35 pm

try to circle him all the time and keep him targeted. he'll miss pretty much 100% then study his different attacks i can't remember his moves but you'll have enough time to attack on a couple of his moves. repeat until you drain all his hp. that's how i did it. hope thats useful.
    mannyl

Post by mannyl Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:40 pm

yeah thats what i do. the problem is is that i cannot be hit more than once since im only sl35. i pretty much have base health. if i get hit AND survive, i have to try to find a time to heal and he doesnt like to give those. i just really need someone i think to help me out, not sure.
    gnowhere85
    gnowhere85
    Regular
    Regular

Post by gnowhere85 Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:44 pm

when he jumps away from you is the best time. hmmm. try lighter armour maybe so your quicker. or a good shield. or u may be able to scrap that - i think i did it in stone armour under the bridge near alvina the first time.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Can't help you as i've got no SLs near that level. However, if he's giving you a rough time i would really advice trying him on an higher SL if you have one. Best would be if it had a lot of vit as well, that way you could practice the dodging. If you can't then i really advice you just stop attacking him and practice the dodging. If you can get that right then he'll be no problem at all. And be patient, don't rush it or you'll most likely make an mistake. Good luck. Bow

Edit: Seeing as you have that low health, even if you survive, it's probably no use healing, unless you can block some attacks but the damage goes through the shield. Though blocking is probably not a good idea at that level.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:45 am