Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Midgar
Carphil
6 posters

Painted world. Worst than forest?

Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Painted world. Worst than forest? Empty Painted world. Worst than forest?

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Now everytime someone summon me as a dragon spirit, they are AWAYS camping at the bridge, with Great combustion, WoG and all in the same Giants armor and mask of the mother. Some of them don't even use the dark wood grain ring but they don't need it as I am a dex build and cant stag their huge poise. One guy in same gear also tried to spam the Golem's Axe one handed R2 attack which is a ranged wind attack and pretty effective at the bridge
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Painted world. Worst than forest? Empty Re: Painted world. Worst than forest?

Post by Midgar Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Painted world huh? I'll be sure to stop by in full Havel's 2600HP camping with two other phantoms.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

I never found campers there a few when I used to PVP there with my mage a month ago, but now is even wort than forest. The small bridge is perfect for any kind of camper, in Kiln you can still run away and dodge
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

farmers are the worse thing going on in dark souls right now, i guess theyre tired of getting raped and the only way they can win is with people helping them but hopefully theyll go away soon. the only thing we can do is set up legit duels like FC.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:29 pm

I really want to join Fight club, I could not earlier because we were at war. But now is the only thing that can save DkS pvp
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:37 pm

youre welcome to join us on weekends, im gonna send you a party chat invite, whenver youre up to duel just join and ask if anyone there is up for a duel.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 pm

:]
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Nerf farming?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 pm

Forest and fc are the only places to pvp anymore.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:18 pm

I find the PW ok but the only way to do guarantee a 1 v 1 it is leave Priscilla alive and wait to be invaded. Its pretty constant (cracking the dried finger) and a mixed bag of players, good and bad. I've given up redstoning (except summoning) as the asshat farmers are becoming more and more common. The only place to invade is in the Tower because the spawn point is so inaccessible and you can survey pretty much the whole outside map from there and black crystal out if necessary. The bridge is a joke because of the chokepoint.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am