Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
billy_bayonet
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
JoeBroski09
Shindori
8 posters

Things you've done from a roleplay perspective

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Things you've done from a roleplay perspective Empty Things you've done from a roleplay perspective

Post by Shindori Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm

I just picked up the Very Large Ember. now as some of you may know, I sport a full Artorias. So why pick it up? Doing it out of the goodness of my heart to gift it to Andrei. From a roleplay perspective, so everyone remembers my character as the kind soul that linked the flame.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Things you've done from a roleplay perspective Empty Re: Things you've done from a roleplay perspective

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:31 pm

I haven't RP'ed since my Follower character.. I don't have time to have 4 characters: main, co-op, pvp, and rp... sad
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Things you've done from a roleplay perspective Empty Re: Things you've done from a roleplay perspective

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:33 pm

I once dropped a Humanity in front of Rickert because he looked like he needed a friend/hug. Sun
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Rickert is a man who did something and is locked up for it. He doesn't escape because he feels guilty for his crimes.

He needs no hug. :evil:
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:43 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Rickert is a man who did something and is locked up for it. He doesn't escape because he feels guilty for his crimes.

He needs no hug. :evil:

I allways thought he was just scared to leave
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:34 pm

I think ive done a cosplay of every character in the game at some point. I took my max level character through the game last night, and got every item and spell. I was in full artorias with all the new gear for the 4kings fight, even used wolf ring so i was medium rolling. Haven't done gough yet. I guess that isn't technically roleplaying, i do usually make a small backround story for my characters. Usually just stuff like young knights,old knights,maidens/priests,soldiers,blind swordsman ext. I know those sound like classes, but i just play as those type of characters and their backrounds fit those occupations/classes.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 pm

niiiice c:
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:24 pm

I tend to kill Petrus whenever I exit the catacombs and I make sure the rich girl stays safe. I tend to play 'good' guys.

As my SunSister, I visit the Sun Alter before tough boss fights, potentially scary areas, or long co-op'in excursions. Also if I feel it's just been too long I'll feel "drawn to the alter"

I've made a 'evil' looking character to invade but haven't played it very much at all yet and therefor have yet to invade anyone (ever) other than Gravelorders and Latrec.

I typically choose to go with Kaathe even after I've gotten all his goodies in NG and should go with Frampt so I can unload redundant gear. This is because I feel like it's the more heroic ending and like I said previously, I tend to play 'good guys'.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Every time I walk past Artorias' Grave in Oolacile I bow. I gave him his Soul back on my Ciaran RP as well happy
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Lautrec cosplay = A GOOD reason to Gank. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm