Obsidian Greatsword thoughts

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: Obsidian Greatsword thoughts

Post by RANT on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm pretty sure Im not the one that dislikes elemental builds, the problem with them is that they're so boring and everyone had them back when dks came out since lightning was unbalanced because all armors have a way weaker ligh thing res. I'm only talking about PvP, I have no problem against it on pve. Also I never said it needed to get nerfed btw, just that it was unbalanced for PvP.

Edit; also elemental builds do not require any sacrifices at all and that takes away from that the whole game is about.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:45 pm

On top of that it gets annoying when you face a guy with double your HP and a T the cost of only 15%of your AR.

Ill be on PS4 at around Christmas time hopefully so my psn tag is "KivaNChips"

Multiplayer titles and Souls games
    Main games on X360 ATM: Dark Souls, DKS2 (Wont be online though :'c), BF3 and Halo 4.
    Target games on PS4: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Destiny and a next gen souls title?

games im following
    InFamous, Shadow of the Beast, MGS V, Lords of the fallen, The Order: 1886, The Evil Within (WOO!), Fallout 4, Star Wars battlefront, Kingdom hearts 3, The division, Warhammer MMO, Watch dogs and so much more.

So many games, so little time (And Money).
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:46 pm

I still see elementals being viable in the SL 1-50 arena, there really aren't any other options for a character at SL50.

7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS

Kolhell

Post by Kolhell on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:58 pm

RantFromRant wrote:I'm pretty sure Im not the one that dislikes elemental builds, the problem with them is that they're so boring and everyone had them back when dks came out since lightning was unbalanced because all armors have a way weaker ligh thing res. I'm only talking about PvP, I have no problem against it on pve. Also I never said it needed to get nerfed btw, just that it was unbalanced for PvP.

Edit; also elemental builds do not require any sacrifices at all and that takes away from that the whole game is about.
    I agree, but I would still rather elemental builds be brought into balance than nerfed out of existence.
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 pm

oh hell no. Obsidian GS new ganker weapon? Danm, I hope they quit using. Finally got another cool dragon weapon for my dragon builds and this happens. Why, why?!

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:48 pm

Kolhell wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:I'm pretty sure Im not the one that dislikes elemental builds, the problem with them is that they're so boring and everyone had them back when dks came out since lightning was unbalanced because all armors have a way weaker ligh thing res. I'm only talking about PvP, I have no problem against it on pve. Also I never said it needed to get nerfed btw, just that it was unbalanced for PvP.

I agree, but I would still rather elemental builds be brought into balance than nerfed out of existence.

I actually think that they didn't get nerf that much, now if you wanna make an elemental build you have to sacrifice damage for vit and end.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Kolhell

Post by Kolhell on Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 pm

I haven't fought an elemental build since the patch that was even a minor threat. Or rather wouldn't be a threat if I didn't suck so hard at this game. But, of course, it's not like I've fought every player and build out there, so I may just be wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:20 am