Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Mr. Tart
SublimeSinner
Glutebrah
FruitPunchNinja
ChaosMoogle
goober0331
Rudmed
Espada Muerta
DamageCK
13 posters

Midrolling Against Dark Magic

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Midrolling Against Dark Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: Midrolling Against Dark Magic

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:05 pm

I have had good luck with duels i guess, only a few try hards. 2vs2 is especially fun i thought, no reason to really be a try hard. Also if your team mate thinks you are annoyingly try hard they might cowards crystal on you, had that happen to me. Other side had this guy who was just spamming WOG and Black FLame then healing, so his team mate just left lol.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Just post up at the bonfire right outside Arty's arena in the Township. I was getting nonstop connections. There were a few times when i'd hit square and it'd immediately come up and say "You Are Invading". And I haven't run into any healers/cheesers there either. Pretty solid spot. Only sh*tty thing is I muled all the stuff for my 100 arena build from my 125 version, so I'll have to get someone to mule it back for me. Any takers? Haha.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Ya in the township Wyrm its a great area for dueling or vading(lots of ledges lol)!

Ya Fruit the arena can be okay at times...till you start running into try hards and almost everyone heals if they win so that can make it damn hard also if ya can't heal yourself....thats when I go to town and really try lol!

I have never vaded so quick and frequent in DKS as I have in Olacile....like dmg said hit square insta vade in seconds its a great spot for sure!

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm not really seeing what the big problem with Pursuers is. With fast roll/mid roll it's actually easy to outpace, even in a wide open area; keep rolling backwards at an angle (stay locked on) to avoid others spells and it just times itself out.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:48 pm

Its dark bead I hate its the only point blank sorcery that makes it a problem to use a PURE mellee build.
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Dark Bead is basically the sorc equivalent to GC. It's a legit cast, but when it's your only method of engagement, things get annoying pretty quick.
    Espada Muerta
    Espada Muerta
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Espada Muerta Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:49 pm

What are you guys talking about? I have not had any problems with Dark Magic or sissy casters, matter of fact in 2 on 2 both my team mates where fat rolling tanks lol and we won, the last guy was beast with full stone guardians armor and giant club lol. Dark Magic is a joke or it could be my faith build can deal with it lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 pm