Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
DamageCK
Everynevers
OrnsteinFanBoy
Knight Alundil
Isirith
Tolvo
Noob-of-Artorias
tinypantha
12 posters

Horrible DLC Bug ruined my toon

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Horrible DLC Bug ruined my toon - Page 2 Empty Re: Horrible DLC Bug ruined my toon

Post by Gazman0169 Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:35 am

I may be missing something here, but I honestly cannot see how this could lead to a stat-transfer glitch, seeing as that the OP's character's SL was also raised in line with it's stats, and I am more inclined to believe that this sort of evens things out. In so far as that if you're going to play your BB glitched characters post patch then you're going to have to pay the price of having their SL's and Stats dramatically and permanently raised, which means no more low-level BB glitched characters. big grin
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Horrible DLC Bug ruined my toon - Page 2 Empty Re: Horrible DLC Bug ruined my toon

Post by XuitusTheGreat Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:24 am

idk i saw a lvl 50 toon on the arena scoreboard that has 99 all stat at 50......promptly reported this person for glitching/hacking

side note: duel ruins is fast like a duel every 2 min, but team and battle royal takes longer for obvious reasons ^_^

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:32 am