low lvl witch build, suggestions for 4 kings?

GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

low lvl witch build, suggestions for 4 kings?

Post by GTP_Zodicus on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:18 am

want to do a witch build so i need her armor, witch means taking on 4 kings. I'm thinking lvl 30-40. I would like to have magic as my only real sorce of damage, any sggestions on gear or what spells to use. No way im gonna solo them so should i find a tank type and try to stay away or look for someone with good damage potential and go all out? Also is it worth summoning the witch or would i be better of with another sunbro, i mean other summon?
    neon__noodle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: low lvl witch build, suggestions for 4 kings?

Post by neon__noodle on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:30 am

In regards to what type of magic or gear you should use, I am of little use. Most casters are obviously using CSM or Soul Arrow but I've never had a caster build so I am not in the know. In terms of fighting the Four Kings, I will say that soloing them the first time around is not as daunting as you think. It's the subsequent battles in NG+++++ (and so on) that they become two-hit killers. With that said, a tank to lay down some high DPS while cast from further back is a common and successful strategy. Just an added piece of advice: when you fight the kings in your subsequent playthroughs, it's all about mobility. Go to youtube and you'll find the naked fights and what not to give you an idea on how to move.

GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by GTP_Zodicus on Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

from my past experiance with the kings theres no way i can do enuf damage to solo them. eventually ill be fighting all 4, and i cant see that going well for me happy
    so ill be looking for a tank, but do i then summon the npc witch or another phatom... hmmm hmmm ohhh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:48 am