Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Any XBL players up for some Co-Op?

Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Any XBL players up for some Co-Op? Empty Any XBL players up for some Co-Op?

Post by Ser Isaac Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:03 pm

I leave school in about 1pm PST. 1 hr from now. I already bought the DLC I have the lordvessel and I pause on Dark Root Basin, after killing the Hydras. Anyone want to Trascend with me into the Unkown?

SL 50 Hunter Using only Composite Bows and a Drake Sword +5 hehe..
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Any XBL players up for some Co-Op? Empty Re: Any XBL players up for some Co-Op?

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:42 pm

If no one has said yes until tomorrow then i'm up for it, tomorrow that is, since we don't get it until then. I would totally love doing it co-op! So yeah, if you would like to stay until tomorrow or for whatever reason don't do it just yet, remember, i'm here. :3
    zasmyenok
    zasmyenok

Post by zasmyenok Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 pm

I would love to help but I don't have any chars in your summon range:( Well if you need any help with anything in the game the closest thing I have is a SL85. Always looking for some Jolly Cooperation! I'm a little hard to get hold of, but you can message me on XBL - gamertag is the same as my name here.
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Well my character is 100 now and already beat the dlc, and some lords. I just need nito and seathe. We can always start a new character if you are interested.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:00 am