Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament

Poll

Will you join the Far East Trainers?

[ 1 ]
     Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament I_vote_lcap20% Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
     Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament I_vote_lcap20% Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
     Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament I_vote_lcap60% Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament I_vote_rcap [60%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Poll closed
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament Empty Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:29 pm

I am the Lord of Ash aka the Invader Trader and Im the trader for the far east trainers. We are currently recruiting and would like you to join. We are a covenant of Trainers who help to train nubes do battle and generally help out. If your interested in this Take the oaths above and contact tinypantha the leader there are benifits such as smiths who can smith your weapons and seekers who can find items for you ( I lead the seekers and smiths if interested in those positions forget the oaths and contact me personly and ill discuss this more). If you have questions pertaining to the covenant contact tiny pantha or check out our thread Far East Trainers https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12291-far-east-trainers#249902

Note: to become a seeker or smith you do Not have to join the covenant just contact me in pm xbox and check out this link for a little more info https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12698-the-invader-trader-store-of-wonders

Last edited by Lord of Ash on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament Empty Re: Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:36 pm

Upon joining you will become an initiate and I will grant you 1 weapon of your choice to keep and you will recieve the benifits of seekers and smiths upon full membership
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament Empty Re: Far East Trainers Recruitment for Tournament

Post by Lord of Ash Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 pm

Comon what will it take for you to join everyone who joins has the oppurtunity to prove themselves in the tournament
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:38 pm

did I mention unlimited titanite and blessings
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:43 pm

unlimited DB sounds very good - which platforms?
    pc, xbox, ps3?
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Xbox
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:58 pm

If this is acceptable contact Tiny pantha tell him you wish to become an Initiate for the tournament and Take the 3 oaths above
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 pm

sorry - only pc an ps3
    the spirit of helping others to help themselve is very cool and unlimited DBs is even better - but i do not own a xbox
    impressive infrastructure would love to have this on pc or ps3
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Just kind of course here y'know, but why not expand it to the ps3 and pc if enough people are interested?
    Lord of Ash
    Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:38 pm

Idk if tiny is interested in those to but if he is then most definately I could use seekers and smiths on the other 2
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:51 pm

I am interested in a pc and psn expansion. Also LoA please ask Co-op or invasion XD tired of re typing that message every time

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 pm