Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
Rarayn
billy_bayonet
Mr. Tart
Spurgun
10 posters

A question to everyone who knows anything about medieval warfare/soldier setups

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

A question to everyone who knows anything about medieval warfare/soldier setups - Page 3 Empty Re: A question to everyone who knows anything about medieval warfare/soldier setups

Post by RANT Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:48 pm

i really have no idea but i wear the warrior set with either the halberd or the bastard/clay gs. also the wanderer set looks like it could work for that theme...maybe not.

edit; what the hell is tbbt?
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

A question to everyone who knows anything about medieval warfare/soldier setups - Page 3 Empty Re: A question to everyone who knows anything about medieval warfare/soldier setups

Post by Onion Knight Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Depends what period of medieval history you're going for heh. If you're going for an early knight then : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OByXY2SKgG8&feature=relmfu
    Also if you're going for realism , you will have to be able to kill enemies in one or two hits.
    ... I guess there is some modern benefit to doing a medieval history degree heh.

edit : the film I linked is probably one of the best (in a realism sense)to watch if you're interested.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 am

Moonlight Knight wrote:Depends what period of medieval history you're going for heh. If you're going for an early knight then : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OByXY2SKgG8&feature=relmfu
    Also if you're going for realism , you will have to be able to kill enemies in one or two hits.
    ... I guess there is some modern benefit to doing a medieval history degree heh.

edit : the film I linked is probably one of the best (in a realism sense)to watch if you're interested.
    I'll have to wait until my net gets better before i can watch it sad
    Loading videos takes forever right now.

RantFromRant wrote:i really have no idea but i wear the warrior set with either the halberd or the bastard/clay gs. also the wanderer set looks like it could work for that theme...maybe not.

edit; what the hell is tbbt?

I always thought the clay looked way to big for it tobe realistical, at least not in the way your character swings it. I could be wrong, but I think that the "real" (from history) zwei would've looked like it.

TBBT = The Big Bang Theory - A hilarious TV show.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:28 pm