Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 36 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:Hello, Everyone...I would like to apologize for not being around the last few days but something came up that I had to take care of.....but, I am back!!! big grin
    That. Hello all. Had to camp out in the front doorway to get signal
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 36 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:26 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Hello, Everyone...I would like to apologize for not being around the last few days but something came up that I had to take care of.....but, I am back!!! big grin
    That. Hello all. Had to camp out in the front doorway to get signal

Hope you dressed warm! We miss you!! Hope your back for good....soon!! happy
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Inside. The door is closed, I'm set up against the window.

Anyways, I'll do my best.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:32 pm

Hello, my friends!!

@Twilight...PM an update on your Arena Project>Thanks darlin' happy

@Robin...would you expand on your "idea".

And on a note...I might have a lead on the Japanese clan that resides in the Painted World.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:50 pm

.......How should we treat them, if its true?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:21 am

Forum Pirate wrote:.......How should we treat them, if its true?

I'll let you know once I can confirm...last time I heard there was a Japanese Clan residing in the PW I wasn't able to confirm it. happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Hey! Everyone...just want to let you all know that the Exiled of Ariamis will not be participating in any "standard" wars like the ones that have been held in the past.

Any other war scenarios will be fully vetted by me before we commit to any action. However, most members have multi-cove membership so you guys are, of course, free to participate in whatever your other coves are up to. happy

The "wars" that we fought in the past were little more then Mass Invasions but with a Known opponent. The "Land Grab" concept was overly complicated, convoluted and unmanageable. "Point Systems" created nothing put bad feelings. We won't be re-visiting that...but will instead try something new. Vacation is over!!!

In the mean time an idea that was put on the back burner will be brought to full boil...we are gonna try something different! I would like all CM's to check in on our Skype leadership chat over the next few days starting Monday....to brain storm! PM me with the times you can get on and maybe we can manage to all be there at the same time...that would be awesome! big grin
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 pm

so what about me ahho? i cant go on skype.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:12 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:so what about me ahho? i cant go on skype.

Yes, now I remember you said you couldn't!! I'm gonna PM right now...ok big grin
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:25 pm

It's Monday...lets hear from you guys happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Hey, Ahho, how's it going? happy
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:58 pm

school difficulties, just getting done, just finished a BIG project this weekend and my weekend will now be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and Ahho you have to add me on skype I can't add you. happy my Skype name is BeeSeaEss silly

Edit: I added you on skype so it is all good big grin

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:56 pm

i hear ya there i just have my final two exams then im free for quite a while
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:09 pm

I didn't know that letters could go out of the screennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:08 pm

I am doing fine if not great...you guys are funny!!!!!!! big grin

Congrats on the last of exams!!!! big grin

@BeeS...will do BeeS big grin
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:18 pm

The Exiled is such a friendly cov. big grin
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:27 pm

you could say we are, it would be a turn off if we weren't
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:28 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:you could say we are friendly, it would be a turn off if we weren'tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

double posted >happy
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Yes my two final exams are tomorrow i gonna be free!!!!!!

Yes!!!

B#cht
    Ahhop plz don,t ruin this moment
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 am

last two today and then FREEDOM!!!!! wish me luck XD
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Demon Slayer wrote:Yes my two final exams are tomorrow i gonna be free!!!!!!

Yes!!!

B#cht
    Ahhop plz don,t ruin this moment

What are you talking about...can't ruin what I don't know? lol!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Happy to announce that i got my 4g internet yesterday and so far I get 20-40mbit/s DL and 4-8mbit/s UL. I want to believe that I from now on will be able to whoop some japanes arse without lag! : P
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Glad to hear that Blue!! big grin
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Indeed : ) Would you mind to fill me in on the event planing thru PM Ahho? :3
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:45 pm

hageshisa wrote:Happy to announce that i got my 4g internet yesterday and so far I get 20-40mbit/s DL and 4-8mbit/s UL. I want to believe that I from now on will be able to whoop some japanes arse without lag! : P

Nice Blue, it's been a while, did you get your Roxio set up ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:25 am