"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by robsthedon on Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:45 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:dont worry spur your not the only one i dont really feel lik i am doing much either.

Tw...you should be putting together some ideas for the Arena!!! Did you change your mind...hmmmmmm lol!

I got an idea for the arena, nothing revolutionary, but needed happy

EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:24 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:dont worry spur your not the only one i dont really feel lik i am doing much either.

Tw...you should be putting together some ideas for the Arena!!! Did you change your mind...hmmmmmm lol!

Great! Robs happy You can post it here or pm me. Also, don't forget a skype leadership meeting has been called...share it then! happy

robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:29 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

Great! Robs happy You can post it here or pm me. Also, don't forget a skype leadership meeting has been called...share it then! happy

I'm available GMT evenings check me in chat happy

EXILED of ARIAMIS  Join UsBeckon
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:32 am

robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    robsthedon wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

I'm available GMT evenings check me in chat happy

Sounds Good! silly

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:56 am

I have come up with a few ideas as well. But most of them are just for fun, so they're a bit derpy.
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 am

Spurgun wrote:I have come up with a few ideas as well. But most of them are just for fun, so they're a bit derpy.

Fun is what is needed Robin. Let us consider their "derpiness" together...I'm sure you have a few good ones, my friend! big grin

Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:12 am

Exiled! One and All!!

If anyone has an idea, think it out enough for us to wrap our brains around it and post it here. Let the membership chime in on ideas cheers

BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:19 am

If we have any ideas, is a co-op event allowed? cuz I know that we are invaders.

Exiled of Ariamis & proud of it. Rank: Council Member.

I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:20 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:If we have any ideas, is a co-op event allowed? cuz I know that we are invaders.

Yes, Bees....read the OP on page one. We can have "limited" coops. I ran into a snag with my coop ideas so they went on the "back burner" for now.
    But, feel free to offer up ideas...just read "our story" on pg 1 first. happy

BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Well, I don't think I told anyone yet but I love cosplaying and roleplaying.(though you might have figured that out on my list of role playing options xD)
    I think we should do a cosplaying invasion as painting gaurdians or cosplay as your favorite DeS/DkS character. Just an idea that I thought would be fun. I hope this idea doesn't sound too dumb.

I pity the fool who steps up to painted lane! They call me PG dextrous 'cause I'll cut yo whole gang!

Join the Painting Guardians! http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t19608-the-exiled-of-ariamis-epoch-three-united-we-stand
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:22 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Well, I don't think I told anyone yet but I love cosplaying and roleplaying.(though you might have figured that out on my list of role playing options xD)
    I think we should do a cosplaying invasion as painting gaurdians or cosplay as your favorite DeS/DkS character. Just an idea that I thought would be fun. I hope this idea doesn't sound too dumb.

Don't ever think that an idea is dumb, my friend!

Just..it pays to think an idea out a bit. Hold it in your hand, turn it around and look at it from different directions or "aspects". Ask yourself questions about it. Find the holes and weaknesses. Think about it and anticipate what others might ask...and have answers for them.

Or...just throw a wild, crazy idea into the crowd and see what returns!

Your idea has merit BeeS...fill it out a bit more. Play with it. Expand on it!! big grin

BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:37 pm

NOTE: Before you read any of this, keep in mind that this is not an official event, unless it is approved to be one.
    I thought over my invasion idea and you might like this,

Defend the painting! Anor Londo Mass Invasion(cosplay)[It isn't painted world but it relates to our cause)
    The Story behind this invasion is instead of defending our Queen from those who enter our home, we must prevent them from ever making it there, and the painting Guardians outside are calling for your help.

I have 2 ideas for cosplays and fortunately these can be pretty effective in combat.(I'm open for any suggestions of additions/removals of cosplays)

COSPLAYING IS REQUIRED

Str/: Berenike Knight Dex?: Velka's Pardoner
    Dex/int/faith(magic optional): Painting Guardians

What's Required:
    Berenike Knight: Full Steel armor set, the mace/greatsword and the tower/towerkite shield. (you can buy most of these from the depressed man in Sen's Fortress)
    Painting Guardian: Full Painting Guardian armor set and two painting guardian swords. (you find the armor in the painted world and painting guardians drop their sword)
    Velka's Pardoner: Full Velka's Set and Rapier (You have to get the key to the annex, It's in the "catacombs")
    I hope you all like this

Edit: I dumbed/Tweaked cosplays to painted world related items/enemies

Last edited by BeeSeaEss on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:09 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:NOTE: Before you read any of this, keep in mind that this is not an official event, unless it is approved to be one.
    I thought over my invasion idea and you might like this,

Defend the painting! Anor Londo Mass Invasion(cosplay)[It isn't painted world but it relates to our cause)
    The Story behind this invasion is instead of defending our Queen from those who enter our home, we must prevent them from ever making it there, and the painting Guardians outside are calling for your help.

I have 7 ideas for cosplays and fortunately these can be pretty effective in combat. The higher your rank is in our covenant,(not the in game covenants) the more options are open for you.[Majority vote from CMs can choose to remove this rule if they please] (I'm open for any suggestions of additions/removals of cosplays)

COSPLAYING IS REQUIRED
    Rank 1:
    Str/faith(faith optional): Anor Londo Giant
    Dex/int/faith(magic optional): Painting Guardians
    Rank 2:
    Dex/Str: Silver Knight
    Dex/faith(faith optional): Darkmoon Bladess(anor londo bonfire keeper) note: to get her armor you must kill gwyndolin
    Rank 3:
    Dex/Faith(faith required): Ornstein
    Str: Smough
    Council Members,War Commander, Leader:
    Str/Dex/Faith/(Faith required): Dark Sun Gwyndolin (you can go Str or Dex, but you must have at least 16 dex)

What's Required:
    Anor Londo Giant: Full Giants armor set, the Giant's Shield and the Giant's Halberd. (you can buy all of it from the Giant blacksmith)
    Painting Guardian: Full Painting Guardian armor set and two painting guardian swords. (you find the armor in the painted world and painting guardians drop their sword)
    Silver Knight: Full Silver Knight Set, silver knight shield and silver knight sword/spear. Dragon Slayer Greatbow is optional. (Silver knights drop their weapons & shields)
    Darkmoon Bladess: Full Brass set armor, Estoc and parrying dagger(must dual wield)
    Ornstein: Full Ornstein's Armor set, and dragon slayer spear(no shield)
    Smough: Full smough's armor set and Smough's hammer (no shield)
    Dark Sun Gwyndolin: Dark Sun Gwyndolin's armor set and Darkmoon bow and a divine weapon(upgrade path or special weapons like Grant)

I hope you all like this

Nice, BeeS...I can see you put a lot of thought into this idea!!! big grin

I will PM you later and also speak with our CM's about this idea!! Well done big grin

Feel free to modify it....do it as an "edit" so it is not spread over a bunh of posts.

twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:12 pm

wow this is a great idea i hope we get to see it in action but i have a question. the gods hate prisilla right? so why would we cosplay as gwyndolin? is it lik we are helping him because he doesnt people in anor as well? or am i just thinkin to deep into this? either or i think this is an awesome idea and hope to see it happen.

THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS hunt, with fierce dedication, those who enter the Painted World...Our Realm...and contemplate harm toward Our Queen. We also seek retribution for the past wrongs done to Our Queen and those She shelters.

You learn more from failure than from success.

"People have a lot of questions, So do I." Morgan Freeman

"I'm not racist, I'm a pianist, I push down both black and white"
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 am

It is to show that we can defy and kill all gods who hate Priscilla since we have to kill Gwyndolin to get his equipment, and I'm glad people like it! big grin

oh and can you guys PM me your skype names? happy

btw, most of my future events(if there are any) will be roleplaying happy

BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:56 am

Good morning everyone -_-
    so are we reaching post cap? because when I look at all the other locked ones they are around 70 pages

hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Awesome idea for an event! I would prefer to only use Painting Guardian set thou, cuz that would be awesome and people would go "Whats up with all these PG's?! :SS" ^__^

And other news: My intraweb in iphone is currently gone!

I would also like to get all scores from even. So far only Turtle pm'd me with his score

If you're THAT good, you shouldn't be whining
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 pm

though if we only did painting guardian people who like str builds would be left out so I had to fit a way for every build to be in it happy i admit we are a painted world clan so it would be more reasonable to just be painting guardians but anor londo has housed us for so long, so we shouldn't just limit our clan events to just one area. Painted World is more or less part of Anor Londo IMO.

hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 pm

I've always seen PW as a part of another dimension though :') I'm not looking to interupt with your event-planing, just read last 2 pages and in the start you talked about it. So I felt need of cheer for that : P On other hand. Str builds could use other gauntlets and legs combined with wolfie ring to get 53 poise if they wish, but if you ask Spur and Jovi they wouldnt complain as they are hardcore Dragon veterans big grin

If you're THAT good, you shouldn't be whining
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:40 pm

painted world is another demension... thinking with portals! xD

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:30 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:

My skype name is Robin. But there are probably thousands of other Robin's, so maybe you could tell me your and i'll add you instead?

hageshisa wrote:

I would also like to get all scores from even. So far only Turtle pm'd me with his score

I'm sorry Blue but i did the same mistake as Bo, so i missed the entire event sad

Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer on Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:03 pm

Maube a little off topic but
    Sup spur!!

Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:59 am

[quote="Spurgun"]
    BeeSeaEss wrote:

Well my universal online name is BeeSeaEss so yea, BeeSeaEss is pretty much my username on everything, my skype name is BeeSeaEss XD

(epic fail quoting)

Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:50 pm

Hello, Everyone...I would like to apologize for not being around the last few days but something came up that I had to take care of.....but, I am back!!! big grin

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun on Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:06 pm

[quote="BeeSeaEss"]
    Spurgun wrote:
    BeeSeaEss wrote:

Well my universal online name is BeeSeaEss so yea, BeeSeaEss is pretty much my username on everything, my skype name is BeeSeaEss XD

(epic fail quoting)

I sent you a friend request winking

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:17 pm