Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+37
Forum Pirate
LordRevan
einherje
SillentShadow
Demon Slayer
Eufrasi of Londo
ChaosMoogle
Ser Isaac
lazy_moonfish
Chaos Spectre
DarkW17
PhantasmQB
WaLKA
billy_bayonet
damola
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
The Once-Ler
Rudmed
bunnywink
Rin
Cris the lighthearted
twilightwarwolf
Wilkinson3424
Artorias The Abyss Walker
dancash1808
The_Flail
FinPeku
ThatPerson
ViralEnsign_
Spurgun
Jovias-86
robsthedon
FattyOfDoom
Shkar
hageshisa
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
41 posters

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 34 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:01 pm

Twilightwarwolf...I am not familiar with faith builds, however, this is an unusual build. And do you really want to fat roll? I rather have Robs take a look at this for you.
    Regular
    Regular

"THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" -  Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!  - Page 34 Empty Re: "THE EXILED OF ARIAMIS" - Epoch One: United in our shared exile we are one!

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:34 pm

What do you guys think of this Dragon Build (Mainly for fun).

EDIT: Dark Souls 2 has been announced and i have only just heard about it now. :affraid:
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:19 pm

I would remove one of the shields and add a bow/Xbow/pyro flame+one pyro. You can remove 2 points from dex (the knife only needs 12) and add them to attunement, that will give you one pyro of some kind.
    And are you going to use other str weapons as well? If you're not going to use weapons that need 50 str then i would lower it to 46 as well, and put the extra points into att/vit.

It looks like a good build though, very similar to one mine silly
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:27 pm

I have added pyromancy flame and power within and lowered strength to 46 as-well as upping attunement and vitality, cant remove dexterity due to the class being warrior. Thanks for the help Spur happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm

You could consider using some other dex weapons if you have 14 dex. A BSS, falchion or a katana would be good for finishing people. Your str weapon will probably be dealing more damage at a BS than the BK (assuming that's why you have it).
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:40 pm

I have heard good things about the BSS so i might consider using it. Thanks.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 pm

Don't except it to do much damage though, since elementals have been nerfed.
    You could also use some smaller str weapons, like the reinforced club, the mace or the regular axe.
    Or just can just use the dragon claws, they have a good roll attack and they do good damage.
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Now the problem of getting 30 dragon scales emerges Prostration
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Step 1. Find a friend in DkS.
    Step 2. Duel this friend.
    Step 3. Use the dragon eye to connect to his world.
    Step 4. After 30 duels, ask him to give you all the scales he's got from the matches he won.

Alternatively. Ask for 30 scales in the trade section.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm

thanks ahho but i have practically made it but it isnt all together what i put up earlier but i did want a challenge and i wanted to see how powerful the grant is, i have been using it today and i have to say im impressed but bein slow has disadvantages but more odten than not i overcome them and besides its a fun build. btw if anyone wants to help me test it just ask. anyway thanks again fer the concern ahho.
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Twilightwarwolf...I am not familiar with faith builds, however, this is an unusual build. And do you really want to fat roll? I rather have Robs take a look at this for you.

Mugen monkey not working on my phone sad
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:27 am

Not mine either robs. For the last couple of weeks it says "site offline" when i click on a mugen link :/
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:02 am

hageshisa wrote:Not mine either robs. For the last couple of weeks it says "site offline" when i click on a mugen link :/
    its been on and off, I think they are making changes.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:55 am

Mugen has been fine for me..prolly just going when it is working hahaha!

The Event thread will be locked everyone. Refrain from posting there. Next event is already in the works!! And there will be no confusion this time big grin

I need all CM's on skype...so we can have a brain storming chit-chat!! Hoping, the timing will work out so we can all be there at once!
    BeeSeaEss
    BeeSeaEss
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by BeeSeaEss Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Good morning all, hear about the new event in process, looking forward to it. I've been wondering, what does CM mean... sad
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm

BeeSeaEss wrote:Good morning all, hear about the new event in process, looking forward to it. I've been wondering, what does CM mean... sad

They are "Council Members", Bees. They advise the leader, and a smart leader should take their CM's "councel" seriously!

They also, perform functions that help keep the cove running. For example: Blue hosted a mass invasion and will do more; Robs is our official Combat Trainer and will be hosting an event; Tw is working on Arena Tourney Events; and Spur...being the veteran that he is...has his hands in everything!!! happy

Both the leader and the Council listen to what the members want and how they feel about stuff. Good leadership should always listen to the people. That is what makes a cove healthy and helps it grow!! happy

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 pm

I need someone to help me transfer items from one start char to another start char. That would be lvl 3 to transfer from and and lvl 6 (deprived) to transfer to...

It will take about 1 hour for each transfer!

Scratch the help request...don't need it now gonna be doing something else! Thanks happy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:58 pm

I haven't been on the PS3 in so long so can someone invite me to the chat. Much appreciated.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:05 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    and Spur...being the veteran that he is...has his hands in everything!!! happy

:suspect:

silly

I don't really do much a CM right now though. I guess i should try to come up with something fun happy
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 pm

dont worry spur your not the only one i dont really feel lik i am doing much either.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:12 pm

twilightwarwolf wrote:dont worry spur your not the only one i dont really feel lik i am doing much either.

Tw...you should be putting together some ideas for the Arena!!! Did you change your mind...hmmmmmm lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Spurgun wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    and Spur...being the veteran that he is...has his hands in everything!!! happy

:suspect:

silly

I don't really do much a CM right now though. I guess i should try to come up with something fun happy

LOL my friend...your always there when someone needs help. Whoever they are...including me!!!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 pm

But...yeah, a team effort usually has the best results. I have faith in you guys. Its tough right now, things have slowed down. But there are new players to the game and new members in the forum...its not as "stale" as it seems...really.

I'm thinking of making another anti-griefer for the Burg and Parish (again)...there are newbies going thru and griefers galore!!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:35 am

dont worry ahho i get back to thinkin on it and ive made another build that i think is my best yet im really only sad that i couldnt get fast roll but i think its gonna be good so here it is and plz tell me what you think

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=220538157794878777
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:50 am

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:I haven't been on the PS3 in so long so can someone invite me to the chat. Much appreciated.

Sent a friend request. Add me and I'll get you added to chat big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:02 am