Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Share

    Maazel
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01

    Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Maazel on Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm

    Hi, i absolutely need a Darksword, will trade anything for her. I've
    tons of titanite chunks,some titanite slabs, dragon scales, bosses's
    souls, weapons,armors and other items. I'm sl 141 and NG+ on xbox. Just
    reply if you're interested, please help me. Thanks.

    I'm also looking for an armor of thorns set, upgraded or not.


    Maazel


    Last edited by Maazel on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong title)
    avatar
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 822
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by lextune on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 pm

    How many Dragon scales can you offer for a +10 Fire Darksword?


    _________________
    XBL GT: lextune

    A Bunch of My Builds

    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 90
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by laezyre on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:00 am

    I have the thorns armor set. I'm looking for some titanite slabs and a blue slab and a moon light great sword. SL 62 xbl.

    Maazel
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Maazel on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 am

    lextune wrote:How many Dragon scales can you offer for a +10 Fire Darksword?


    At this time i've only 3 scales, but let me know the amount (reasonable) you want, i can farm some...

    Maazel
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Maazel on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 am

    laezyre wrote:I have the thorns armor set. I'm looking for some titanite slabs and a blue slab and a moon light great sword. SL 62 xbl.


    Hi! thanks for your offer but no titanite slab (blue or normal) for an armor, and i can't trade the sword because i need it in pvp. happy
    avatar
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 822
    Reputation : 26
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by lextune on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 pm

    Maazel wrote:
    lextune wrote:How many Dragon scales can you offer for a +10 Fire Darksword?


    At this time i've only 3 scales, but let me know the amount (reasonable) you want, i can farm some...

    Between 8 and 10 seems reasonable to me.

    There are 10 scales and 1 red slab available in each play through without farming. And the drop rate for scales seems to be way higher than the slab, (although admittedly killing those drakes is a much bigger pain in the *** than the chaos eaters, lol).


    _________________
    XBL GT: lextune

    A Bunch of My Builds

    Maazel
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-02-01

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Maazel on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 pm

    lextune wrote:
    Maazel wrote:
    lextune wrote:How many Dragon scales can you offer for a +10 Fire Darksword?


    At this time i've only 3 scales, but let me know the amount (reasonable) you want, i can farm some...

    Between 8 and 10 seems reasonable to me.

    There are 10 scales and 1 red slab available in each play through without farming. And the drop rate for scales seems to be way higher than the slab, (although admittedly killing those drakes is a much bigger pain in the *** than the chaos eaters, lol).

    Ok, when i've 8 or more scales i'll send you a message. Thanks.


    Maazel
    avatar
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 116
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2012-02-17

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Xskulled on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 am

    laezyre wrote:I have the thorns armor set. I'm looking for some titanite slabs and a blue slab and a moon light great sword. SL 62 xbl.

    I'll trade you a Moonlight Greatsword for the Set of Thorns.

    SL 60 XBL
    Gamertag: X Skulled

    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 90
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by laezyre on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 am

    Sounds good. My tag is Laezyre. I'm SL 72 now.
    avatar
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 116
    Reputation : 30
    Join date : 2012-02-17

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Xskulled on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm

    laezyre wrote:Sounds good. My tag is Laezyre. I'm SL 72 now.

    Friend request sent, what bosses haven't you killed so we can choose a meeting spot?

    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

    Posts : 90
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-01-25

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by laezyre on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

    I haven't killed the 4 kings, seath, and bed of chaos. I'll try to be on sometime after 10 pm cst.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:20 pm