Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

Maazel

Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns Empty Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

Post by Maazel Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi, i absolutely need a Darksword, will trade anything for her. I've
    tons of titanite chunks,some titanite slabs, dragon scales, bosses's
    souls, weapons,armors and other items. I'm sl 141 and NG+ on xbox. Just
    reply if you're interested, please help me. Thanks.

I'm also looking for an armor of thorns set, upgraded or not.

Maazel

Last edited by Maazel on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong title)
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns Empty Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

Post by lextune Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 pm

How many Dragon scales can you offer for a +10 Fire Darksword?
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns Empty Re: Trade Xbox360 - Dark Sword and Armor of Thorns

Post by laezyre Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:00 am

I have the thorns armor set. I'm looking for some titanite slabs and a blue slab and a moon light great sword. SL 62 xbl.
    Maazel

Post by Maazel Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 am

lextune wrote:How many Dragon scales can you offer for a +10 Fire Darksword?

At this time i've only 3 scales, but let me know the amount (reasonable) you want, i can farm some...
    Maazel

Post by Maazel Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:57 am

laezyre wrote:I have the thorns armor set. I'm looking for some titanite slabs and a blue slab and a moon light great sword. SL 62 xbl.

Hi! thanks for your offer but no titanite slab (blue or normal) for an armor, and i can't trade the sword because i need it in pvp. happy
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Maazel wrote:

At this time i've only 3 scales, but let me know the amount (reasonable) you want, i can farm some...

Between 8 and 10 seems reasonable to me.

There are 10 scales and 1 red slab available in each play through without farming. And the drop rate for scales seems to be way higher than the slab, (although admittedly killing those drakes is a much bigger pain in the *** than the chaos eaters, lol).
    Maazel

Post by Maazel Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:02 pm

lextune wrote:
    Maazel wrote:

Between 8 and 10 seems reasonable to me.

There are 10 scales and 1 red slab available in each play through without farming. And the drop rate for scales seems to be way higher than the slab, (although admittedly killing those drakes is a much bigger pain in the *** than the chaos eaters, lol).

Ok, when i've 8 or more scales i'll send you a message. Thanks.

Maazel
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:40 am

laezyre wrote:I have the thorns armor set. I'm looking for some titanite slabs and a blue slab and a moon light great sword. SL 62 xbl.

I'll trade you a Moonlight Greatsword for the Set of Thorns.

SL 60 XBL
    Gamertag: X Skulled
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:13 am

Sounds good. My tag is Laezyre. I'm SL 72 now.
    Xskulled
    Xskulled
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xskulled Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:16 pm

laezyre wrote:Sounds good. My tag is Laezyre. I'm SL 72 now.

Friend request sent, what bosses haven't you killed so we can choose a meeting spot?
    laezyre
    Regular
    Regular

Post by laezyre Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

I haven't killed the 4 kings, seath, and bed of chaos. I'll try to be on sometime after 10 pm cst.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm