Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+30
dantheman123
Acarnatia
Emergence
bunnywink
Jansports
Rifter7
EeAyEss
Phoenix Rising
dancash1808
Carphil
Demon Slayer
Ahhotep1
GrinTwist
FattyOfDoom
roanispe
White Knight Wulf
ThatPerson
DarkW17
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Ghadis_God
reim0027
TehInfamousAmos
Spurgun
hageshisa
ViralEnsign_
robsthedon
Jovias-86
vatar5
billy_bayonet
34 posters

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen  - Page 18 Empty Re: The Darkstalkers/ The Fallen

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am

Right then twi fancy a fight?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:15 am

sure why not? im itching to let my insanity out
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:59 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:
    twilightwarwolf wrote:ghadis what is your avatar pic of?

Seems to be a Kamina-esque picture (looking at the glasses). Does this mean that Angus is a fan of Tengen Toppen Gurren Lagann
    Yes, I am a fan. The character wearing Kamina's glasses is from a manga called "It's not my fault I'm not Popular". My last avatar was Lord Genome from TTGL, I might change it back but this is just a placeholder avatar until I find a better one.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:02 am

cool maybe i should change my pic idk at least another wolf oh well we'll see
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 am

I'm down for a mass invasion billy, seeing as we have no one to war with. We have to spread the word though or it will end up like the last one.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:22 am

on it
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:40 am

Hey Billy I know I have been a bad Darkstalker but I have had my fun with Bop's and made master prestige! Time to get back on DKS more, played a lot this weekend and had a blast big grin
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:14 am

Second in command returns to the fray......bout effing time glatts bout effing time!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:13 pm

billy_bayonet wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:One thought that I have been entertaining is the use of "pseudo-fortifications".

Example:

1) Pick an area to "defend". I would strongly suggest that this "area" be neutral ground (at least until the system works).
      2) Have x-number of people act as "fortifications" by dropping multiple RSS all at once in "strategic places" in the chosen area. With multiple RSS drops in each "strategic place".
      3) Invaders can not start "within" that chosen "area" but MUST get thru each RSS by summoning and defeating each rss in that "strategic place".
      4) EACH RSS in that particular "strategic place" in that chosen "area" must be defeated " one time only" in order to effectively "breach" that particular "fortification" in that "strategic place".
      5) ALL "strategic places" MUST be "breached" in "defended area" in order for that "area" to be considered "taken"

In this sense each rss player becomes apart of the "fortification walls"...so to speak. As stated before...neutral "areas" are strongly suggested until (at least) all kinks are worked out and the system works smoothly.

control mechanisms:

1) RSS player ID(s) are listed for each "strategic place"
      2) Invader(s)ID(s) are listed for each "strategic place"
      3) Each RSS player and Vader must indicate which player was defeated or victorious.
      4) NO ONE-MAN SHOWS...in other words if there are 4 rss players there will be 4 vader players whose id's will also be known (or a handicap could be thrown in for **** and giggles on one side or the other)
      5) ONE DUEL ONLY!! per player in each "strategic place" where the victor remains and the defeated is removed.
      6) NO GANKING...any ganking will automatically allow the ganked side to double the number of rss players or vaders. Whichever the case may be.

Simple!!

There are small but important details not mentioned here but should be common sense....anyway.

THE REWARD!!, especially if neutral ares are used:

Bragging rights and, perhaps, a leaderboard on the forum!!

we will tyr it out ill grab 3 DS and go PW one of your exiles can be the host

This would be a multi-covenant happening, Billy. At some point I'll finish the details. If the DS want to participate that would be great!!
    I was hoping the DS would be the invaders "attempting to breach at least 4 "pseudo-fortifications" or area access points. (I would like to have a least four). It's a bit more than dueling or straight-up invading. silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:18 pm

Lol I know right won't happen again :oops:

Did some forest wraithing invaded from past Alvinas house....don't think these post DLC Gankers have had many experienced DW's vading from there....had them chasing me all over the forest it was funny as hell silly

You gotta be a hunter tho and used cracked reds so you get a free pass past the NPC's lol;)
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:33 pm

Awesome, you're back Glatts. Dust off those rusty skills, we have some invading to do!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Lol rusty is right kinda loose the timing when ya havnt played for awhile....ill be back to top form in no time tho winking

I'm going to be vading the forest for awhile on my 120's to start with, then I bring out the good old trusty 55 cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:38 pm

Holy crap your back was wondering if you'd just left. oh well glad your back and we gotta duel sometime k?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Lol oh even when I wasn't posting I had my eyes on the thread winking

Ya War we have to meet up soon for sure man add Glatts_17 tho I usually use that account when I'm on DKS!
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:50 pm

already have a while back with the saddest part being you never joined me fer bops when i sent invites T-T
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Oh lol I havnt been on it forever couldn't remember!

Lol I would have man but you were always on zombies and I was terrible at that sh!t! I am still going to be on both we should get a game in sometime also;)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:09 pm

kk besides i switched to multi later n now do hardcore n zoms
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:43 pm

And I was usually in a party lol :oops:

I only play Hardcore usually kill comfirmed, core is almost unplayable IMO its a joke!

Catch ya on soon tho for sure man cheers
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

ikr core is freakin horrible and ill be on soon so maybe we do some kill confirmed.XD
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:55 pm

Lol sounds good man ill be on later I usually play bops with my friend for abit then jump on DKS;)
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Can't wait for another covenant-wide event. I just realized that my SL 6 darkwraith is the exact same as my SL 55 darkstalker. Excpet, my 55, obviously has more health and endurance.

What's my point, you say? I've been invading people with an average SL of 50-100 (depending on where I invade) with my SL 6 (353 host kills and counting). I've gotten used to fighting them with such a low level character. Now, I whip out my Darkstalker, and BAM! Same build, just on steroids. It has made good practice for me.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Sounds awesome reim, I might try it to hone my skills.
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:19 am

ya'll wanna have a three way battle sometime? it could hone all our skills and would be fun
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:19 pm

I had an idea of having 1v1v1v1 in the arena same idea as 2's but we use our 55's and then have an all out brawl
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Deathmatch eh? That does sound fun, but given how chaotic the 2's are this might be a complete clusterintercourse.

Last edited by reim0027 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited profanity)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:33 am