Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+42
Isirith
edgie_za
Razielthemanslayer
RANT
xtal84
reim0027
Krasouski
DoughGuy
goober0331
domesplitter13
AndyEZ87
Odinbear
CrystallineKnight
butternut86
Abiathar82
GTP_Zodicus
Avenger649
StockpileThomas
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Back Lot Basher
Noob-of-Artorias
ChaosMoogle
Carphil
Tolvo
Shindori
bopjo1
Mr. Tart
Jester's Tears
Glutebrah
argotthar
FruitPunchNinja
iGBx
OmniBot
ThatPerson
Dante_000
Seignar
fujiphoenix
vatar5
Uparkaam
OrnsteinFanBoy
ublug
lordgodofhell
46 posters

New patch released!

Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

New patch released! - Page 3 Empty Re: New patch released!

Post by Abiathar82 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:21 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:SWEET CRISPITY CRUNCHITY JESUS!

:face:

ROFLMAO @ this
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:23 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:
    Uparkaam wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:Am I the only person who's never used the BB glitch? haha.

Hurrah for the patch! New patch released! - Page 3 558843162

I've never used it either. big grin And I don't even know how to do it.

I'm glad it existed though. A player gave me 90 slabs of each type last week cheers

You lucky bastard lol

I still need about 78 slabs if I want to get all of my weapons/shields to +15.
    GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by GTP_Zodicus Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Avenger649 wrote:The BB glitch was fine if used for good intentions but the problem is so many people used it for trolling or easily beating the game.
    I've not got the patch but it seems like change has finally come and success in pvp is no longer based on how much poise you have.
    Unfortunately it means I can no longer experiment with builds as much but I have five that work well so I am fine for now.

Can't say i ever thought poise was really a factor. Every single PVP fight ive ever had literally every one has gone down exsactly the same way. they wait and wait and either get a ridculus lag stab or they just get behind me and bs me. the majority of them are in rather light gear, and in most cases i get one shotted.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:27 pm

Uparkaam wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:
    Uparkaam wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:Am I the only person who's never used the BB glitch? haha.

I'm glad it existed though. A player gave me 90 slabs of each type last week cheers

You lucky bastard lol

...I heard they raised the drop-rate of slabs with this patch... winking
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:29 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:
    Uparkaam wrote:

You too aye. Some random guy that I was helping kill Sif gave me 90 of every titanite , 90 Sunlight Medals , 90 Souveinirs , 90 Humanity and 90 Divine Blessing. What am I going to do with 90 Sunlight medals , that character has a base warrior faith stat sad lol
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:31 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:
    Uparkaam wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:
    Uparkaam wrote:

You lucky bastard lol

...I heard they raised the drop-rate of slabs with this patch... winking
    New patch released! - Page 3 3207319737That would be the best change in this patch.

...after "YOU DEFEATED" of course.
    Abiathar82
    Abiathar82
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Abiathar82 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:35 pm

GTP_Zodicus wrote:
    Avenger649 wrote:The BB glitch was fine if used for good intentions but the problem is so many people used it for trolling or easily beating the game.
    I've not got the patch but it seems like change has finally come and success in pvp is no longer based on how much poise you have.
    Unfortunately it means I can no longer experiment with builds as much but I have five that work well so I am fine for now.

Can't say i ever thought poise was really a factor. Every single PVP fight ive ever had literally every one has gone down exsactly the same way. they wait and wait and either get a ridculus lag stab or they just get behind me and bs me. the majority of them are in rather light gear, and in most cases i get one shotted.

OMFG THIS!!! I could not aggree more I always seem to get lag backstabbed and left wondering how did I get backstabbed when they were clearly infront of me. BS basically ruins PVP for me but oh. Lucky PVE in this game is really good and its fun to help people with bosses.
    butternut86
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by butternut86 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:46 pm

Abiathar82 wrote:
    GTP_Zodicus wrote:

OMFG THIS!!! I could not aggree more I always seem to get lag backstabbed and left wondering how did I get backstabbed when they were clearly infront of me. BS basically ruins PVP for me but oh. Lucky PVE in this game is really good and its fun to help people with bosses.

I'm with you guys. The lagstabbing is the reason why I prefer Demon's Souls PVP. I never encountered that kind of cheapness in Demon's Souls. Whichever player was better won. In Dark Souls PVP, I feel like people take advantage of lagstabbing. I don't know if its my connection, but literally about 95% of the PVP fight in Dark Souls I've been lagstabbed. They were clearly in front of me, sometimes like 5 feet in front of me, then suddenly they are behind me lagstabbing me.

I don't blame From Software. I'm guessing its Namco's fault. (its their servers right?) Lastabbing is bs.. I really hope they patched it up.. or will in the future.
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:05 pm

The Homing Soulmass bug when you invade as a Darkwraith is fixed big grin

CrystallineKnight

Post by CrystallineKnight Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:19 pm

I think nerfing the hornet ring was unnecessary because it was really good for dex builds to get high damage on gankers. Gankers can still lag stab and one shot people with great swords and why have they not patched the backstab mechanic!

Either way I'm gonna waste so much gank scum with this new patch lol
    CrystallineKnight

Post by CrystallineKnight Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:23 pm

ChaosMoogle wrote:The Homing Soulmass bug when you invade as a Darkwraith is fixed big grin

Is that the one where your soul mass just goes everywhere and completely misses everything? If so thank christ New patch released! - Page 3 639795459
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:29 pm

CrystallineKnight wrote:
    ChaosMoogle wrote:The Homing Soulmass bug when you invade as a Darkwraith is fixed big grin

Is that the one where your soul mass just goes everywhere and completely misses everything? If so thank christ New patch released! - Page 3 639795459

Yes it is now fixed.

Also since we are talking patch notes, the resonance symbols have been patched to appear much more often. I see them all over the forest and the Undead Burg at the moment.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Since the patch , in forest, and in anor Londo I see round white circles here and there. In the forest they were on the ground. In anor, one appeared over my heal spell box.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Are they resonance symbols? If so, what are they for?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 pm

They boost the power of your miracles if you cast near them. The Ring of the Sun Princess gives you a further boost happy
    AndyEZ87

Post by AndyEZ87 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:44 pm

I am new to this game only had it for less than a month but before I could hold my own in PVP now that they nerf DWGR I get back stabbed more than ever and now that they fix BB glitch I can't remake my guys to adapt for this crap. So far this blows.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:58 pm

AndyEZ87 wrote:I am new to this game only had it for less than a month but before I could hold my own in PVP now that they nerf DWGR I get back stabbed more than ever and now that they fix BB glitch I can't remake my guys to adapt for this crap. So far this blows.

lol!
    domesplitter13
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by domesplitter13 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:01 pm

StockpileThomas wrote:
    AndyEZ87 wrote:I am new to this game only had it for less than a month but before I could hold my own in PVP now that they nerf DWGR I get back stabbed more than ever and now that they fix BB glitch I can't remake my guys to adapt for this crap. So far this blows.

lol!

That's what preparation was invented for...
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Learn to just counter bs, then its a relative non issue.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:43 pm

SO whats the poise on EK armour?
    ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Elite Knight Full set - 46

Helm - 8
    Chestpiece - 20
    Gauntlets - 6
    Leggings - 12

Oh, it's exactly the same as the Knight armour now happy
    AndyEZ87

Post by AndyEZ87 Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:14 pm

domesplitter13 wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:

lol!

I am prepared.. I was prepared to buy the DLC, but I think after playing for a bit I am prepared to return the game and get my 20 bucks back. it not even just back stabs. Seems like everybody complained about people wearing heavy armor and DWGR flipping, but now that medium people cant flip the guys who don't wear heavy armor but still at 50% equip like me are screwed. If I wanted to be at 25% i could only wear a thief mask.. that is retarded.
    StockpileThomas
    StockpileThomas
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by StockpileThomas Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:19 pm

AndyEZ87 wrote:
    domesplitter13 wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:

lol!

I am prepared.. I was prepared to buy the DLC, but I think after playing for a bit I am prepared to return the game and get my 20 bucks back. it not even just back stabs. Seems like everybody complained about people wearing heavy armor and DWGR flipping, but now that medium people cant flip the guys who don't wear heavy armor but still at 50% equip like me are screwed. If I wanted to be at 25% i could only wear a thief mask.. that is retarded.

lol! lol! lol!
    goober0331
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by goober0331 Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:25 pm

@Andy you should reevaluate your build then.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

AndyEZ87 wrote:
    domesplitter13 wrote:
    StockpileThomas wrote:

lol!

reim0027 wrote:edited flaming remark

-Don't give up. Just don't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm