Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Start DLC in a previously saved game?

GreatWolfSif

Start DLC in a previously saved game? Empty Start DLC in a previously saved game?

Post by GreatWolfSif Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:18 am

I've looked for the answer all over this forum and others and I can't get a definitive answer. I'm fairly certain I can start the dlc in a game I've already started, but are there any conditions? Can I place the lordsvessel?
    The reason I ask is because I want to visit the Catacombs and TofG as well as New Londo Ruins to pick up some spells/weapons I need to get 1000G. I figured as long as I don't kill the hydra/golden golem/go to duke's archives I'll be ok?
    Sorry if this is a dumb question, I just don't want to start over again. Soloing O&S three times is enough aggravation for one lifetime.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Start DLC in a previously saved game? Empty Re: Start DLC in a previously saved game?

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 am

Yea, i saw in a interview that you can indeed use old saves to play the DLC. I was wondering that as i defeated seath to get the large magic ember, i think that the golem will appear there even if the boss is dead.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am