Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gough's Greatbow

Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gough's Greatbow Empty Gough's Greatbow

Post by Seignar Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:17 am

AR comparison
    Wanted to ask, how is this weapon handling itself in the PC? It can be Leo Ring'ed and its AR is actually superior to all except the top hard hitting weapons. A readied shot instantly fires on release and no amount of poise can stop you from staggering; this weapon is superior for trading hits and is actually good for warding off backstabs due to the immense tracking greatbows have and their hitbox.

Was always a planning a build on it and since the DLC is almost here (and months have passed since the PC release), should we discuss this powerful bow?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Gough's Greatbow Empty Re: Gough's Greatbow

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:22 am

i used its younger brother in the burg to decent effect but you can STILL be roll backstabbed or extreme lagstabed other wise it foils all other bs attempts, the only way to counter it is spear turteling as it can fire as fast or faster (and travels faster) than any spell.

btw if i remember correctly mugen has an error calculating that bows ar so don't trust what it says, it only ends up in the 460 range in the game if i remember right,

Last edited by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added data)
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:31 am

I found that he is very good against hyper armor enemies like : Chained Prisoner or Boar in Duke's
    So it's properties are zoning in PvP but positioning is hard with that bad-boy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:04 am