Cat and Mouse in Forest

WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Cat and Mouse in Forest

Post by WandererReece on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:02 pm

I read about someone being stealthy in the Forest with a greatbow, and I thought I would try it. After more deaths then I would like to admit, I think I got the general tactic.

I walk around hunting the hunters, and they don't see me until I start shooting. Then they lose me when I run around the corner. Most of my shots miss, but when they hit they usually knock them down and do 500 damage.

Once two of them were chasing me. I ran down a cliff side path across a bridge and lost sight of them. Then I cast chameleon. About 1 - 2 secs. later they come up and stop almost right beside me! Then one of them does , and the other does and points down the path they came from. Then they left and I started hunting them again. This fight lasted about an hour. I stayed in the shadows and shot them, and they attempted to find me.

It was a nice change from the usual gameplay. I didn't win because I accidently suicided, but I probablly tormented them pretty good twisted.

I was hosting using this build http://tinyurl.com/8o3sfsb.

Regular

Re: Cat and Mouse in Forest

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm

is this the idea you were going for: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOSXIJybNc

XBL: CEMO9

The Exiled Of Ariamis
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:is this the idea you were going for: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOSXIJybNc

No, but I'll try that next time. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:25 pm