Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Cat and Mouse in Forest

WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Cat and Mouse in Forest Empty Cat and Mouse in Forest

Post by WandererReece Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:02 pm

I read about someone being stealthy in the Forest with a greatbow, and I thought I would try it. After more deaths then I would like to admit, I think I got the general tactic.

I walk around hunting the hunters, and they don't see me until I start shooting. Then they lose me when I run around the corner. Most of my shots miss, but when they hit they usually knock them down and do 500 damage.

Once two of them were chasing me. I ran down a cliff side path across a bridge and lost sight of them. Then I cast chameleon. About 1 - 2 secs. later they come up and stop almost right beside me! Then one of them does Cat and Mouse in Forest 3358384175, and the other does Cat and Mouse in Forest 1447589260and points down the path they came from. Then they left and I started hunting them again. This fight lasted about an hour. I stayed in the shadows and shot them, and they attempted to find me.

It was a nice change from the usual gameplay. I didn't win because I accidently suicided, but I probablly tormented them pretty good twisted.

I was hosting using this build http://tinyurl.com/8o3sfsb.
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Artorias The Abyss Walker
    Regular
    Regular

Cat and Mouse in Forest Empty Re: Cat and Mouse in Forest

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:29 pm

is this the idea you were going for: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOSXIJybNc
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Artorias The Abyss Walker wrote:is this the idea you were going for: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOSXIJybNc

No, but I'll try that next time. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm