Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

which one do you prefer?

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

which one do you prefer? Empty which one do you prefer?

Post by RANT Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

sa lately i have been struggling between buying an actual copy or buying a deigital version, the collector in me always wants to go with a physical copy of the game but with a digital copy you can never lose it or break it or scratch it till it doesnt work anymore(i have a two year old so that has happened before) and if its a digital copy and your system breaks you can always dl it for free and if you have your saves saved in the cloud you lose nothing, on the other hand if you lose break or something happens to your physical copy youre screwed and have to buy a brand new copy which i simply will not do. am i the only one that has been trouble deciding between the two? let me know what you guys think.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

which one do you prefer? Empty Re: which one do you prefer?

Post by nsane32 Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 pm

digital are unscratchable but can not be transferred from consuls easily just choose on whether or not youll need to move the game around
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by felclef Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Digital copy for sure... Detach yourself from this physical world, bro! We won't carry anything from this life to another ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 am