which one do you prefer?

RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

which one do you prefer?

Post by RANT on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:28 pm

sa lately i have been struggling between buying an actual copy or buying a deigital version, the collector in me always wants to go with a physical copy of the game but with a digital copy you can never lose it or break it or scratch it till it doesnt work anymore(i have a two year old so that has happened before) and if its a digital copy and your system breaks you can always dl it for free and if you have your saves saved in the cloud you lose nothing, on the other hand if you lose break or something happens to your physical copy youre screwed and have to buy a brand new copy which i simply will not do. am i the only one that has been trouble deciding between the two? let me know what you guys think.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: which one do you prefer?

Post by nsane32 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:06 pm

digital are unscratchable but can not be transferred from consuls easily just choose on whether or not youll need to move the game around

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by felclef on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:07 pm

Digital copy for sure... Detach yourself from this physical world, bro! We won't carry anything from this life to another ;D

> please recommend this Message!
    characters:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:03 pm