Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Ryndis
IceIfrit666
Everynevers
Glutebrah
Mr. Tart
Shindori
10 posters

(Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty.

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

(Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty. Empty (Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty.

Post by Shindori Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 am

I dont like it.. its for my arty cosplay though so.. meh. Cant wait for the Abyss Greatsword. How about you guys? What are you looking forward in the DLC the most?
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

(Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty. Empty Re: (Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty.

Post by Mr. Tart Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:03 am

Sifs new scene.

Edit: If the topic is about what we're all looking forward to in the DLC maybe you should change the title? It's kind of misleading.

Edit2: As for the cursed GSoA, i love it. Love the move set apart from R2. It's got a good reach as well which gives you kind of an advantage at times.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

(Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty. Empty Re: (Spoilers) So I got the cursed GS of Arty.

Post by Glutebrah Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 am

looking forward to elemental nerfs/DWGR nerf.
    Everynevers
    Everynevers
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Everynevers Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:28 pm

I enjoy the GSoA's moveset as well. Different strokes for different folks, lol.

I'm looking forward to another adventure. I've kept myself from really looking at what the DLC will have so I'm really looking forward to discovering what I can and then finding out that I missed a bunch of important/cool stuff and then going back and getting it, lol.

<----- Glutton for punishment.
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:41 pm

I have a RTSR/PW build set up for Arty's equipment.
    And I'm already a "master" gank hunter so without the DWGR, there will be dozens of gankers laying on the ground, broken because of me!
    Muahaha-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :face:
    Ryndis

Post by Ryndis Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Glutebrah wrote:looking forward to elemental nerfs/DWGR nerf.

QFT. I wouldnt have minded the DWGR as much if the ring flip animation didnt look stupid with basically every armor set but one or two.
    BoilerFan8472
    BoilerFan8472
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoilerFan8472 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:52 pm

You should only be able to ninja flip while in the ninja armor...
    GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by GTP_Zodicus Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:40 pm

it makes sense what they did to it though, it is for a fast build, if youre in armor its not a fast build. the flip at only 25% is the way it should have been, its still a good ring for a fast build as that flip covers a lot of ground.

Just startting a arty build my self, should i go for the cursed or the regular one?
    Veradox
    Veradox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Veradox Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:39 am

Cursed requires less stats... But a normal one gets more scaling... Unless you link the build you plan to have (stats wise), it's gonna be quite hard to advise anything.
    Anonymous Proxy
    Anonymous Proxy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Anonymous Proxy Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:34 am

First off.

You can win the game with Cursed GSoA. It does sickening damage at 30/30/20/20. It also stun-locks, and the poke is smexeh.

Secondly,

The Abyss Greatsword was a bigger disappointment than Jack Sparrow's fourth movie. Cool-*** moveset, the scaling is crap.

Thirdly,

As to what I am looking forward to? I've beaten it, and Artorias has ruined every boss for me. Except for Gwyn. All bosses should be like that, every single one. Wouldn't even get tired. Though I wish you could fight TWO Artorias' at once... Le sigh, a man can dream...
    GTP_Zodicus
    Regular
    Regular

Post by GTP_Zodicus Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:37 am

im not sure what stats im gonna run on the arty build, currently im thinking of focusing on the required stats for the normal sword, then worrie about hp and end. Although i have added some vit and end. Im thinking minimum to carry the normal sword and his shield so 34 str, 18 dex 20 faith/int then put the rest evenly in to vit and end until lvl 100. probably 2 atune slots for emitt force and heal with the thround talisman ( the one you can buy that dosnt scale) started as a knight.

so about like this http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=2671959342468786
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Anonymous Proxy wrote:
    The Abyss Greatsword was a bigger disappointment than Jack Sparrow's fourth movie. Cool-*** moveset, the scaling is crap
    Y'know, it goes off of humanity too. Making it stronger than the Cursed sword.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:56 am

IceIfrit666 wrote:
    Anonymous Proxy wrote:
    The Abyss Greatsword was a bigger disappointment than Jack Sparrow's fourth movie. Cool-*** moveset, the scaling is crap
    And my Arty is a darkwraith. This sword will be great for trolling.I was thinking of using black magic sorceries with my arty build, though. What do you think?
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by IceIfrit666 Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:43 am

Shindori wrote:
    IceIfrit666 wrote:
    Anonymous Proxy wrote:
    And my Arty is a darkwraith. This sword will be great for trolling.I was thinking of using black magic sorceries with my arty build, though. What do you think?
    You'll have 22 strength and 18 intelligence to start off with if you use that sword. I heard that dark magic scales with str. as well as int. So you should upgrade those.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:30 am