Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
RANT
lordgodofhell
6 posters

SL 100 Flipping Havel?

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

SL 100 Flipping Havel? Empty SL 100 Flipping Havel?

Post by lordgodofhell Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:09 am

Post DLC for the arena

It can be done still!
    http://tinyurl.com/8hgwkow

loool
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

SL 100 Flipping Havel? Empty Re: SL 100 Flipping Havel?

Post by RANT Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:44 am

i think we're gonna see this http://tinyurl.com/96jgrw8 more than the one uyou posted but yeah im pretty sure everyone here knew it could stil be done but youre gonna die in two hits which is really easy to do if you unlock and go to town on them since poise wont save them and they have a rapier.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:59 am

Hi :mask-mother:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=1873052541130628
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 am

RantFromRant wrote:i think we're gonna see this http://tinyurl.com/96jgrw8 more than the one uyou posted but yeah im pretty sure everyone here knew it could stil be done but youre gonna die in two hits which is really easy to do if you unlock and go to town on them since poise wont save them and they have a rapier.

what have u done.....lol

but seriously, ya it can be done but the sacrafice required makes me happy happy no buffed rapier and no hornet, im ok with them using a build like that when thats the price happy
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Since im happy with med rolls thanks for posting these ^_^ *Tweak tweak*
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:26 pm

I have mentioned this still being possible in previous posts at forums. Since it first came out that DWGR would be nerfed I immediately put to test and saw that havel ring as well as the fathers mask "even nerfed" will place equipment load very high. They can keep their stats between 120 or 150 and still be capable depending on the player to flip in high armor. The disadvantage will be their abilities to use high powered heavy weapons but they can simply go up a few more levels to resolve this issue as well. But there are sacrifices they will have to make especially on their HP. But again leveling up will resolve this issue. And from what I see as far as invasions of lower level players invading 700 level players alot more frequently. Well it makes it more difficult for those that choose to stay at 120 level. My theory is that the game devs want to push the new areana pvp aspects of this game for the forfront. Those that choose to not fight at the areana will be punished more by having to invade higher level players more often.

These past couple of months I have begun to notice a huge amount of lower level 200 and lower players invading 700 level. Now maybe its just alot of those that I knew at 700 are no longer playing the game and have moved on so I am starting to see more 120s being forced to face me and my 700 buddies. I hope this is the case and not the alternative. That being the pvp protocols in this game has been changed and now it will be more a common thing that players will be forced to invade the higher levels if they choose not to participate in the new Areana. Last night alone more the 75 percent of the invaders I encountered were all much lower level toons. And thats saying alot because I have been up here for months at max level and mostly only fought against invaders my same soul level. Now I am fighting mostly lower level players who I one hit kill with my moonlight great sword and only drop about 1500 souls compared to the millions I was getting from those closer to my level. I hope this is not the new normal in this game. Just my opin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm