Akward Encounters

WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Akward Encounters

Post by WandererReece on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:22 pm

Has anyone here ever had an akward encounter? I did once.

I was driving my friend to the store. He told me he forgot his water bottle and we had to go back and get it. I saw a driveway ahead and decided to turn around in it. There was a car in it, but it was far from the road. I pulled into the driveway, and there was a person in the car! I waved, and he waved back. Then I backed out and drove back home, so my friend could get his water bottle.

Also,

WandererReece wrote:Once I invaded someone in the kiln. We bowed, and then he turned his back to me. I don't want to be a jerk, so I just stand there. He summons someone else. We bow. They don't move, so I'm standing there confused. Then he summons another. We bow, and I think, "Oh crap". Then they all leave me, and went toward the boss. I left.

Caffeinated

Re: Akward Encounters

Post by vatar5 on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Ha ha ha,they nicely trolled ya at the Klin :face:
    4 hours ago,we were doing a chemical experiment in class and while we were laughing about a joke someone made while she,the teacher,talked about balls(for the experiment,not the *cough*) ,I don't remember how the heck she thought it but she started to laugh for one whole minute because she thought we were laughing about the balls(for the *cough*,not the experiment).

Half the class,and me, who understood became silent with awkwardness.

Will you accept your darkened humanity or be toyed by the Gods?
    I chose the illusion of freedom.
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:39 pm

vatar5 wrote:Ha ha ha,they nicely trolled ya at the Klin :face:

They left without fighting me, so it wasn't a troll. It was wierd.

Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart on Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:51 pm

You know that kind of moment when you and a person almost walk into eachother, and you then proceed to move aside, but you both move to the same side? Yeah, me and a dude did that for like 2 minutes and then ended up just turning back and walking away. 5 minutes later the same thing happens, same dude as well. Look Skyward

Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed on Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:38 am

Mr. Tart wrote:You know that kind of moment when you and a person almost walk into eachother, and you then proceed to move aside, but you both move to the same side? Yeah, me and a dude did that for like 2 minutes and then ended up just turning back and walking away. 5 minutes later the same thing happens, same dude as well. Look Skyward

Maybe you guys were on the exact same mental wavelength.

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece on Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:You know that kind of moment when you and a person almost walk into eachother, and you then proceed to move aside, but you both move to the same side? Yeah, me and a dude did that for like 2 minutes and then ended up just turning back and walking away. 5 minutes later the same thing happens, same dude as well.

Was the dude your reflection?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:34 pm