Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
IceIfrit666
StockpileThomas
Rudmed
DoughGuy
Bcc17
JoeBroski09
billy_bayonet
Noob-of-Artorias
ViralEnsign_
skarekrow13
Digitalyzed
DarkNoobz
16 posters

HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord

Bcc17
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord - Page 3 Empty Re: HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord

Post by Bcc17 Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello, I am an envoy of the one and only true overlord, the Eldritch Horror Cthulhu.

HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord - Page 3 Great-cthulhu

Cthulhu says, "Sup?"
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord - Page 3 Empty Re: HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Sup Cthulhu! I mean hello
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:43 pm

*Octo-tentable bumps Cthulhu*
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:48 pm

'I met a traveller from an antique land, who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone stand in the desert.

Near them, on the sand, half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown and wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on those lifeless things, the hand that mocked them and the heart that fed.

And on the pedestal these words appear:

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings, look on my works, ye Mighty and despair!'

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.'

Theres nothing noo about you Noobz. Your just one of a very long line of vainglorious no hopers.

Last edited by SlakeMoth on Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:57 pm

What is this thread and why does it have so many posts? :roll:

Hmm, welcome to the forums?
    DarkNoobz
    DarkNoobz

Post by DarkNoobz Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Bunny you are so jealous. I'd rather talk to this scrubbie Drudge than you.

It's funny how I challenge the people of OTD to the overlord slot, but they are decline, making me the true over lord.

Also dude that poem or whatever was too long and pointless, I did not read it.

SL and Console, OTD fools.

HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord - Page 3 3596227959
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:16 pm

Overlords (or those with aspirations of same) do best not to underestimate slake. Her posts have wisdom and power most only dream of commanding. Learn from history and never ignore those with greater wisdom. That's day one material for overlords. Also, I was waiting for an announcement and Bcc17 obliged. Cthulhu is an acceptable overlord. Sorry noobzerino, Cthulhu got the nomination first. Looks like you have to wait for him to step down. Next eternity maybe.

And I'm confused. Who was the old overlord? And who did you challenge to what exactly? I used to be forum sex God if that helps (hint: it doesn't)
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 pm

I think we all know i'd kick your *** anyday 'Overlord'. The day you kill me is the day Wyrm destroys the darkstalkers.
    DarkNoobz
    DarkNoobz

Post by DarkNoobz Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Wilkinson3424 wrote:I think we all know i'd kick your *** anyday 'Overlord'. The day you kill me is the day Wyrm destroys the darkstalkers.

Ohhhh hoh hoh, now that sounds like a challenge! Why didn't you post your SL and console, sir scrubs a lot?

HELLO FOOLS; Say hello to your new overlord - Page 3 3235151284
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Because it's our ball and we're taking it home?
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Maybe this is supposed to be funny...maybe not, but this is going nowhere. locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:22 am