Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

If you beat Seath, can Logan still go hollow in the Archives?

justwant2play
    justwant2play
    Addicted
    Addicted

If you beat Seath, can Logan still go hollow in the Archives? Empty If you beat Seath, can Logan still go hollow in the Archives?

Post by justwant2play Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:49 am

Someone told me that if you beat Seath before you buy all of Logan's spells that he cannot go hollow anymore. Is that true?
    d15-149
    d15-149

If you beat Seath, can Logan still go hollow in the Archives? Empty Re: If you beat Seath, can Logan still go hollow in the Archives?

Post by d15-149 Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

No it's not true. It's a matter of reloading after each event (or leaving and coming back). Just the day before, I beat Seath without even releasing Logan. I went back later and he was in the area where you can buy all his spells ( he lets himself out). I bought all his spells and talked with him until the dialogue went to him being a little loopy and not recognizing me. Reloaded and then went to first Seath fight room and hollow Logan was there for me. Oh yeah, first thing I did was go to that room and collect the ember and then the aforementioned sequence.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:02 pm