Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Rynn
PastaOfDoom
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Carphil
Whknight
BARZOHD-
bloodpixel
11 posters

I just had an hour long battle royale.

BARZOHD-
    BARZOHD-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I just had an hour long battle royale. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just had an hour long battle royale.

Post by BARZOHD- Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:58 pm

lorenzo110 wrote:Peeps don't knock it till you try it. This is actually fun. A couple of buddies and I used to do this alot. Plus its a useful tool in learning how to back stab and parry without actually having weapons that will damage you. Fighting with fists usually only gives about a point or two of damage and around 4 or 5 if you land a BS. This is actually the true fight club method in this game. Not only is it funny as hell but you actually learn a few things from doing this. But I would only recommend this if you have lots of time on your hands because you could literally spend over an hour or more fist fighting someone until a winner is left standing becuase of the amount of damage fist fights generate in this game. I learned alot on how to strafe for BS attempts and landing chain BS through this method, also how to parry. Plus I never laughed so hard playing this game until I did this. Just my opin...

Fisting my fellow friends for hours? Well, as appealing as that sounds, I think I'll pass lol.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

I just had an hour long battle royale. - Page 2 Empty Re: I just had an hour long battle royale.

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:17 pm

i did something close once but i invaded and used the straight sword hilt with the xanthous crown.... and practiced parrying with the hosts phantom...

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:53 pm