Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse?

oregonav8r
    Regular
    Regular

Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse? Empty Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse?

Post by oregonav8r Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:35 pm

I'm in the Kiln right now, just doing some end-game farming before going into my 4th playthrough....I walk down the stairs, see a Gravelord sign so I invade him and kill him. I return to my world, and it's still cursed. I was under the impression that killing the Gravelord lifts the curse? Or was he just that quick to use another eye of death to repeat it? I haven't been able to find another sign anywhere, so I was wondering if I may have missed something.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse? Empty Re: Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse?

Post by CaligoIllioneus Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:28 pm

It never happened to me, but I have heard of a bug where your world ends up with a permanent curse... check here for example.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse? Empty Re: Killing a gravelord didn't lift curse?

Post by Jester's Tears Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Kill em again? Or get cursed by another Gravelord servant and kill him? (Im simply guessing now. Look Skyward )

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:51 am