Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Remove random "Confirmed" messeges

WhtieCopain

Remove random "Confirmed" messeges Empty Remove random "Confirmed" messeges

Post by WhtieCopain Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 am

I don't think the wiki goers need to see "confirmed" every few pages. It's worthless clutter. If something isn't true, just remove it.

I can understand the handful of situations where people are explaining their own personal experience and suggesting something might be different.... But take this for example Link , There's confirmed messages after info facts that don't need to be there. You can reinforce Twinkling titanite items up to +5? Great, then you don't need to add or remove anything from that page.

Later on you have people talking about holy and unholy damage and then writing confirmed after it. The way it's wrote makes it look more like the person writing it just wrote "Confirmed" further proving my reasoning as to it needing to be removed because the same person can just write "confirmed" and it really doesn't do anything for anyone.

If something is fake, remove it. If it isn't, leave it be. The wiki looks better and more professional if we don't have random jbber jabber like that
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Remove random "Confirmed" messeges Empty Re: Remove random "Confirmed" messeges

Post by FexDS Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:20 pm

I agree that the "confirmed" messages are not ideal so we can start removing the. We could alternatively place "unconfirmed" when someone finds something not working. So by default the wiki is right, and unconfirmed messages appear next to contested content.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:10 am