Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
befowler
Spurgun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
callipygias
reim0027
RANT
Glutebrah
Rynn
12 posters

Concerning Duelists

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Concerning Duelists - Page 2 Empty Re: Concerning Duelists

Post by WyrmHero Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Glutebrah wrote:Concerning Duelists - Page 2 Zyzzcomeatmebro

lol

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:00 pm

Rynn wrote:I'm not even question, i'm just not dueling. I play hide and seek with invaders, it's what i do, and what i love. If you were hunting me down and get killed in one or two hits before you even saw me, it's your fault for not BCing.

I got so much hatemail for it today... just had to say somethin <3

I invaded three guys once one was a silver knight, the other a black kniiight and the host was gwyn cosplaying, they fought me in waves on 1 on1 fights. Its creative stuff like that which keeps gameplay interesting, hide and seek is the same thing.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:I invaded three guys once one was a silver knight, the other a black kniiight and the host was gwyn cosplaying, they fought me in waves on 1 on1 fights. Its creative stuff like that which keeps gameplay interesting
    I was thinking about getting a couple guys and going to the forest geared up as the sorcerer, thief, and cleric, standing in their spots and even waiting to aggro on the invader until they were in range, just like the PvE versions. Be a pretty fun way to spend a night. Pretty entertaining for the invader too, I'd think. If they're wild enough to aggro more than one of us then I guess we'd have to stay in character and gank 'em, but on the other hand, if they were creative enough (and ballsy enough!) to corner themselves in the suicide spot we'd still have to stay in character and jump for it!
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:54 pm

callipygias wrote:
    Kiva the wanderer wrote:I invaded three guys once one was a silver knight, the other a black kniiight and the host was gwyn cosplaying, they fought me in waves on 1 on1 fights. Its creative stuff like that which keeps gameplay interesting
    I was thinking about getting a couple guys and going to the forest geared up as the sorcerer, thief, and cleric, standing in their spots and even waiting to aggro on the invader until they were in range, just like the PvE versions. Be a pretty fun way to spend a night. Pretty entertaining for the invader too, I'd think. If they're wild enough to aggro more than one of us then I guess we'd have to stay in character and gank 'em, but on the other hand, if they were creative enough (and ballsy enough!) to corner themselves in the suicide spot we'd still have to stay in character and jump for it!
    Dude... i am there. Please do that with me.
    I'll host as the thief.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

I wonder if anyone would think to do the suicide thing. That would be awesome. I'd like to be the sorcerer so I could fire Soul Arrows at the stairs for 5 minutes then turn around and walk into that rise of land for 3 minutes then go back to my spot and rest.

If you're gonna host, I'll be there.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:59 pm

callipygias wrote:I wonder if anyone would think to do the suicide thing. That would be awesome. I'd like to be the sorcerer so I could fire Soul Arrows at the stairs for 5 minutes then turn around and walk into that rise of land for 3 minutes then go back to my spot and rest.

If you're gonna host, I'll be there.
    We can do it together then.
    I am currently silver, but i'll PM you once i am available, ok?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am