Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Rhea in the Dukes Archives

Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Rhea in the Dukes Archives Empty Rhea in the Dukes Archives

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:29 am

Can anyone actually clarify this? I'm at the stage where I have the opinion of "Pics or it didn't happen" with this.

The hollow body that has the maiden set on it in the cell in the Archives is not Rhea. That body is there no matter what Rhea ends up doing, even if you kill her on sight the first time you see her.

Can anyone direct me to an image or video in which Rhea is in the Dukes? This point is regularely brought up in lore speculation and other general DkS talk and having had the game since launch I have not once seen Rhea in the Archives.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Rhea in the Dukes Archives Empty Re: Rhea in the Dukes Archives

Post by Seignar Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:40 am

Well...I have. You have to save her, kill Petrus, buy all her items, return to UP and see if she hasn't moved. If she has moved, she will be in the dead-end cell inside the Archives Prison. I think you need a key for her cell.

Either that or your game is glitched like mine is with me getting suddenly getting 2 rheas, one is angry at me for no reason and the other one is anti-social. Really, the key to get her in the Archives is to buy everything and kill Petrus before you confront Gwyn.
    Knight Alundil
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Knight Alundil Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:56 am

Oh ok well I have a toon who has had her standing in the parish and i've bought all her spells. Also petrus was the first to die by my dragonhead flameface so by what you're saying;

If i go to the archives now, she should be there?

(Assuming i didn't poop this up along the way somewhere)

And we are talking about her standing right? Not the corpse? Just to be sure winking
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 am

She should be there, but you should check she leaves the Parish first, and you have to buy EVERYTHING off her. This way, the game calculates she no longer serves a purpose and then sends her to the Archives to fulfill her final role.

Rhea is actually behind one of the locked cells, but she doesn't offer much when killed.
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:52 am

Interesting. I just got the Maiden Set, but haven't saved Rhea from the Catacombs, yet.
    RNsunbro
    RNsunbro
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by RNsunbro Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:58 am

Hollow Rhea definitely exists.
    VinheimProfessor
    VinheimProfessor
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by VinheimProfessor Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:57 pm

The Maiden Set you find doesn't belong to Rhea - it simply belongs to another maiden that was kidnapped by Seath's Channelers. The description of the clothing itself suggests that this is not specific to Rhea, but worn as recognizable attire by many young women on journeys: "Apparel worn by traveling maidens. It is part of their formal attire, regardless of rank.
    It is soft and well-made, but does not offer much in the way of defense, making it ill-suited to use in battle."

When Rhea goes Hollow, she is not even in that cell IRC, and all she drops is some Humanity and White Talisman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am