noobs with glitches

    Share
    avatar
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 122
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 23
    Location : waiting behind corner with hornet ring :P

    noobs with glitches

    Post by blackphantom08 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:46 pm

    i have a question whats up with this one hit dragon body glitch ? every time i get invaded a dragon with a bow appears every time then they fish for a killing backstab then they run after you get a couple of hits and you cant catch them. is this a trend or something ? :evil:


    _________________
    No sympathy for the weak.....I have a blood lust for a backstab care to settle that? twisted
    709
    200
    100
    135
    80
    60
    45
    PSN:blackphantom08
    twisted

    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 437
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-10-03

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by BrotherBob on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:03 pm

    I've ever only had it happen to me on two occasions, so I wouldn't say that it is a trend. It would be more like a few guys who see a glitch and want to exploit it. There's really only one strategy: don't let them backstab you. Apart from that, since they aren't wearing any armor, they should be an easy kill as long as they can't find your back.


    _________________
    PSN ID: IMMA_BIC_BOI_NAO, covert007_opg731


    :pharis: They slaughtered our men, our brothers, our sons... The dead cry out to us for justice. On their Souls, I swear to you: the gankers who took them from us, who have brought us such pain and sorrow... we will find them. They will come to the Forest. We will not rest until their blood flows into this very ground.
    - Forest Hunting "Taken 2"-style. 
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by cloudyeki on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:13 pm

    Dragon body has lots of flaws that you can exploit. Poison, 0 or 40 poise, low defenses to everything. If they have a bow, get a weapon that has a sweeping hit and lock off.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 122
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 23
    Location : waiting behind corner with hornet ring :P

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by blackphantom08 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:16 pm

    hmm your both right but due to their constant lagging they end up with the backstab


    _________________
    No sympathy for the weak.....I have a blood lust for a backstab care to settle that? twisted
    709
    200
    100
    135
    80
    60
    45
    PSN:blackphantom08
    twisted

    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 437
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-10-03

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by BrotherBob on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:24 pm

    blackphantom08 wrote:hmm your both right but due to their constant lagging they end up with the backstab
    Yep. With lag, everything seems to be in their favor: the cheap lagstab and the epic backstab damage. If you're a faith build, try TWoP.
    Another thing I found useful for fighting cheap dragons is the MLGS. Once, a guy tried the "infiniroar". It seemed to be like a bulletproof shield against my spells, but I tried the 2h R2 attack of my MLGS and it hit him for pretty good damage. Other special R2's might work as well though I've never tried them.
    avatar
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 122
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 23
    Location : waiting behind corner with hornet ring :P

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by blackphantom08 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:39 pm

    BrotherBob wrote:
    blackphantom08 wrote:hmm your both right but due to their constant lagging they end up with the backstab
    Yep. With lag, everything seems to be in their favor: the cheap lagstab and the epic backstab damage. If you're a faith build, try TWoP.
    Another thing I found useful for fighting cheap dragons is the MLGS. Once, a guy tried the "infiniroar". It seemed to be like a bulletproof shield against my spells, but I tried the 2h R2 attack of my MLGS and it hit him for pretty good damage. Other special R2's might work as well though I've never tried them.
    ill give that a try


    _________________
    No sympathy for the weak.....I have a blood lust for a backstab care to settle that? twisted
    709
    200
    100
    135
    80
    60
    45
    PSN:blackphantom08
    twisted
    avatar
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1435
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-04-09
    Location : Scotland

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by Knight Alundil on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:53 pm

    Just so y'all know I host in the forest with dragon head and I usually have a bow out when vaders spawn so uh... I dono... don't judge meh big grin

    avatar
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 122
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 23
    Location : waiting behind corner with hornet ring :P

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by blackphantom08 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:56 pm

    lol its cool if it gets you the win so be it i just see it so often its getting old


    _________________
    No sympathy for the weak.....I have a blood lust for a backstab care to settle that? twisted
    709
    200
    100
    135
    80
    60
    45
    PSN:blackphantom08
    twisted
    avatar
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1435
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-04-09
    Location : Scotland

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by Knight Alundil on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:26 pm

    Oh no, i dont use the dragon body bow backstabd one hit thing. I just like the dragon head and i like to shoot bows big grin

    avatar
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 122
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 23
    Location : waiting behind corner with hornet ring :P

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by blackphantom08 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 pm

    Knight Alundil wrote:Oh no, i dont use the dragon body bow backstabd one hit thing. I just like the dragon head and i like to shoot bows big grin
    ohh well i do like how the head looks i see your point lol


    _________________
    No sympathy for the weak.....I have a blood lust for a backstab care to settle that? twisted
    709
    200
    100
    135
    80
    60
    45
    PSN:blackphantom08
    twisted
    avatar
    Knight Alundil
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1435
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-04-09
    Location : Scotland

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by Knight Alundil on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:39 pm

    Yeh I cant judge you for assuming that though, all my fellow dragon bros have fallen to the way of the glitch >.>

    Icefang and myself are two legitimate Dragon Form users that I know of but apart from that it seems we're pretty much alone sad It's terrifying when two invaders come after me with that "Kill the glitcher!" hunger in their eyes :|

    avatar
    blackphantom08
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 122
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2012-09-26
    Age : 23
    Location : waiting behind corner with hornet ring :P

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by blackphantom08 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:53 pm

    Knight Alundil wrote:Yeh I cant judge you for assuming that though, all my fellow dragon bros have fallen to the way of the glitch >.>

    Icefang and myself are two legitimate Dragon Form users that I know of but apart from that it seems we're pretty much alone sad It's terrifying when two invaders come after me with that "Kill the glitcher!" hunger in their eyes :|
    well i can stand with you two to defend your reputaion i mean i could help stop that even though im only one person i can try


    _________________
    No sympathy for the weak.....I have a blood lust for a backstab care to settle that? twisted
    709
    200
    100
    135
    80
    60
    45
    PSN:blackphantom08
    twisted
    avatar
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3627
    Reputation : 144
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 23
    Location : World 4-2 Demon Souls

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 pm

    dragon weapon specials cannot pierce the infinte roar glitch (the ultras shock wave bounces back, and the greataxes blast doesn't have the range...) haven't tried the golem axes wind blade yet but i've heard lightning spear miracles can pierce it


    _________________
    ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

    BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 437
    Reputation : 13
    Join date : 2012-10-03

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by BrotherBob on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 am

    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:dragon weapon specials cannot pierce the infinte roar glitch (the ultras shock wave bounces back, and the greataxes blast doesn't have the range...) haven't tried the golem axes wind blade yet but i've heard lightning spear miracles can pierce it
    Try the MLGS. It worked for me, but confirmation from another player would be nice.

    Sponsored content

    Re: noobs with glitches

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:52 pm