Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pvp / Co-Op Levels - New Conrent

Po1ymorph
    Po1ymorph

Pvp / Co-Op Levels - New Conrent Empty Pvp / Co-Op Levels - New Conrent

Post by Po1ymorph Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:20 am

Hi,

Been playing DS since release. Just jumping into the new content now and was wondering what the accepted levels are for PvP and Co-Op are in the new content?
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Pvp / Co-Op Levels - New Conrent Empty Re: Pvp / Co-Op Levels - New Conrent

Post by Pesth Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:29 pm

I think coop will remain being SL 20 for the burg, 30 for dephts and Btown, 35-40 for sens, 60-80 for annor londo and 80 for all other lord areas... in the pc i get a lot of action on the new content at SL 70-90... For the arena the brackests will be 1-50 / 51-100 / 101-200 / 201+, but the bracket 51-100 is a lot more popular then the other ones and you can still get a lot of action invading at SL 120
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I hit the magic number for Manus co-op at sl 77 yesterday. Considering how hard it is to get summoned on the pc for me overall, it was great.

I got pretty good action for a while at Artorias at sl 66, but I stopped because it turns out I don't like doing co-op for Artorias. He deserves better.

Haven't tried co-oping Kalameet yet, but 2 of the guys I helped with Manus yesterday said they were on their way directly to him, so I'd guess 70-90 would be safe for NG summons.

Only non-Arena PvP I've done on pc has been sl 200, and the majority of my opponents have all been around sl 120 (they give 9,000ish souls). Most of the rest have been 200's like me.
    TheLolrider
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheLolrider Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 am

Man, the levels for some of these places always surprises me. I guess I better start farming if I want to see anyone this game.

sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am