Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Rudmed
ssss_2_is_pwnage
6 posters

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?

ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  Empty Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 pm

The most BADASS NPC in this game, and nobody makes one for him? I think we need a real covenant, for a REAL NPC. Not prisilla or all of that, we need one for the real Dark Souls champ.

Smough, the beloved Executioner who eats his victims.

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  639795459 Smough Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  639795459

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  3596227959 Anybody Else Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  3596227959
    Rudmed
    Rudmed
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  Empty Re: Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?

Post by Rudmed Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:53 pm

Hold on...I see a problem here.

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  639795459 SolarieIs there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  639795459

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  2707236321 Everybody elseIs there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  2707236321
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  Empty Re: Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Rudmed wrote:Hold on...I see a problem here.

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  639795459 SolarieIs there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  639795459

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  2707236321 Everybody elseIs there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  2707236321

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  3596227959 Smough bro

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  3596227959 us

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  3596227959 Lets go twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:31 pm

LOL to join your toon must be a fatty, no exceptions.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:08 pm

WyrmHero wrote:LOL to join your toon must be a fatty, no exceptions.

Exactly cheers
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 pm

And you MUST have an Estus chugging contest with the covenant leader.
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:21 pm

cloudyeki wrote:And you MUST have an Estus chugging contest with the covenant leader.

That prisilla's covenant, because she sucks. Smough's where it's at BROSEPH!!
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 pm

There isn't any evidence that Smough is really fat.

If you take a close look at his armor you will seee that behind the "fat-like" metal plates, there is a "normal" armor to fit the knight. Much like the Catarina Armor...

Here:

Is there really no Covenant worshipping Smough?  Smoughs_leggings
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:

If you take a close look at his armor you will seee that behind the "fat-like" metal plates, there is a "normal" armor to fit the knight. Much like the Catarina Armor...

Here:

Smough will invade ye' ship and take yer' lassies! Your booty too! Smough's Smashers will smash yer' ship until it was never sailing the seven seas'! Aarrrggg twisted
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:

Here:

Smough will invade ye' ship and take yer' lassies! Your booty too! Smough's Smashers will smash yer' ship until it was never sailing the seven seas'! Aarrrggg twisted

I'm better using his fat *** as ammunition to my cannon... Also, he can be made as a good safe-boat as he obviously floats very well...
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:

Here:

I'm better using his fat *** as ammunition to my cannon... Also, he can be made as a good safe-boat as he obviously floats very well...

He shall crush yer bones into paste and swallow ye and ye mayte's whole! He shall crush ye tiny cannons and use them as spice for his supper! You'll be floating as chunks in his glass when the great Executioner of millions finishes with ye scrawny hide!

ARG! twisted
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:44 pm

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:

Here:

He shall crush yer bones into paste and swallow ye and ye mayte's whole! He shall crush ye tiny cannons and use them as spice for his supper! You'll be floating as chunks in his glass when the great Executioner of millions finishes with ye scrawny hide!

ARG! twisted

You pissed me off... we will see if what you're saying are true if this covenant survives... You now have a mighty oponent to face you in sea and in the land!

"Who will survive no one can tell... c'mon men let give then hell!"
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:

Here:

ARG! twisted

You pissed me off... we will see if what you're saying are true if this covenant survives... You now have a mighty oponent to face you in sea and in the land!

"Who will survive no one can tell... c'mon men let give then hell!"

An enemy of an ant is no enemy at all, Smough shall bring down every adversary in it's path! twisted Without even breaking a sweat lol
    FellipeMariano
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FellipeMariano Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:06 pm

Without even breaking a sweat

If I was you, I won't count to that... He sweat just by existing...
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:16 pm

FellipeMariano wrote:
    Without even breaking a sweat

If I was you, I won't count to that... He sweat just by existing...

Smough doesn't sweat, thats just pirate blood twisted
    Vadislov
    Vadislov
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Vadislov Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:18 pm

could we possibly be with both of them? smough and ornstein? they're both awesome and hardcore and they are both (evidently) very respected by the sunlight princess

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:03 pm