Backstab fishing fattys?

ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Backstab fishing fattys?

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:55 am

DarkW17 wrote:Nah you know I'm Glatts silly...but I did 1st meet this guy when I was in the moonpit dueling with Shultzz he's his buddy silly

Moon pit huh, you want my moon horn in that moon pit. 8)

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 am

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:Nah you know I'm Glatts silly...but I did 1st meet this guy when I was in the moonpit dueling with Shultzz he's his buddy silly

:affraid: Look Skyward

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 am

DarkW17 wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:

:affraid:

Last night I roll bsed a wog spammer while fat rolling. Ftw! XD Was cracking up. "Smough Smash wog spammer!!" is what I sent that one =3

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:27 am

Muahahahahahahahahahaha yes yes that's right stand there an spam your silly WOG while I slowly fat roll BS you xD

Geez pwnage your such a tryhard silly

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:29 am

DarkW17 wrote:Muahahahahahahahahahaha yes yes that's right stand there an spam your silly WOG while I slowly fat roll BS you xD

Geez pwnage your such a tryhard silly

Tryhard, it was just a punish, I didn't MEAN to backstab him 6 times in 1 minute and 20 seconds, it just happened that way. Wog spam? Psh, I just healed because you were cheating. Your just a noob, don't know how to play the game. Mothers mask fap ring full giants bad? Psh, your just a noob, noob. Don't noob insult noob me noob you noob tryhard noob noob. Psh. Noob. 👽

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 pm

*faceplam* its pretty hard to call anyone a tryhard that's fat rolling lol!

I may have met the biggest tryhard ever in the burg the other night.....he summoned me while he was fighting someone with a SLB buffed WP in Giants and a MOM of course....then a SOV vaded so I point to him and the tryhard rebuffed and fought him.....then a DW vaded he rebuffs for him again...then seriously another SOV vades as the host finished the DW...so you got it he buffs again and finished the SOV....now its finally my turn so he's gotta be out of SLB right?

He can't have 5 casts of SLB can he? Is it possible? Lol praises the sun of course as any troll does and bang buffs SLB *facepalm* fack he does.....so fights on and I start evading manage to take 1 lagstab and dodge till his buffs gone...then came the WOG spam I counted 12 while I dodged/blocked...guess no one told him the crest blocks most of the dmg lol...sadly he finally got me with a WOG stagger BS...derp Look Skyward

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:27 pm

that sucks dude, and i hate when people just spam wog, i usualy spam bs in return lol

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:32 pm

Off topic-(in reply to WoG comment)
    Spoiler:
    Lol reminds me of my fights yesterday, Someone was using a zweihander +15 and a claymore lightning +5 while ganking with someone using claymore +5 lightning and Ricards +10 fire. After killing the phantom who was lag stabbing (or trying) constantly. I went after the host and he starts spamming off 30 WoGs and im just like "wow" at lvl "47" (he claims) he has 10 stacks. Then he 2h R2 attacks me i roll out of the way and casualy backstab him and he Disconnects himself, and once again im just like *facepalm* Then he sends me this message
    Spoiler:
    "Nice Lagstab ***" and i reply "You missed it was a backstab" and he replies "Ok, Thats why this RT Capture Cards says you didnt, everyone in the world is laughing at you. You can never beat me i am the best there is. Keep aspiring to be like me you little Twat(it continues till letter cap"
    Then i invade him again and he d/cs right away

my favorite qoutes:

Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

"I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:39 pm

Well that was the funny thing I actually went to were the spear guys were and kept my distance...and he was still running around spamming them in the main arena oh and he was dead andgling them all...I just stood there and laughed till he came back closer to me....there must have been lag because he had his back to me and I thought I timed it just right between WOG for the BS...boy was I wrong right as I hit R1 bang WOG to the face and lag stab Look Skyward Shrug Look Skyward Shrug

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 pm

DarkW17 wrote:Well that was the funny thing I actually went to were the spear guys were and kept my distance...and he was still running around spamming them in the main arena oh and he was dead andgling them all...I just stood there and laughed till he came back closer to me....there must have been lag because he had his back to me and I thought I timed it just right between WOG for the BS...boy was I wrong right as I hit R1 bang WOG to the face and lag stab

Gotta love that WoG and especially TWOP

my favorite qoutes:

Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

"I
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:51 pm

tinypantha wrote:Off topic-(in reply to WoG comment)
    Spoiler:
    Lol reminds me of my fights yesterday, Someone was using a zweihander +15 and a claymore lightning +5 while ganking with someone using claymore +5 lightning and Ricards +10 fire. After killing the phantom who was lag stabbing (or trying) constantly. I went after the host and he starts spamming off 30 WoGs and im just like "wow" at lvl "47" (he claims) he has 10 stacks. Then he 2h R2 attacks me i roll out of the way and casualy backstab him and he Disconnects himself, and once again im just like *facepalm* Then he sends me this message
    Spoiler:
    "Nice Lagstab ***" and i reply "You missed it was a backstab" and he replies "Ok, Thats why this RT Capture Cards says you didnt, everyone in the world is laughing at you. You can never beat me i am the best there is. Keep aspiring to be like me you little Twat(it continues till letter cap"

Muahahahahahaha that's way to funny god I hate tryhards that can't take loosing!

I was hostung the forest solo like I always do and I finally got a AFK hunter...so I was like hehehe come at me hunters let's see how you do 1v1...I get this sks spammer so I just keep backing away and smoking him with arrows till he's but dead and I hadn't been hit...so of course he runs off and heals(I can't be bothered to chase them anymore)...then he comes back for round 2 and he's really trying now spamming that spear like a pro...but same outcome as the 1st time and he runs off to heal again....3rd time I was like okay points been proven but I pull the bow out shoot a few to bait him in close for his spam...then quickly swapped to my GS and poise BS'd him and chain BS'd him!

Not 10 second's later who reinvades sks tryhard I laugh then I see disc....10 seconds later who reinvades again yup you got it then disc....then he was gone I actually think I made him rage quit hunting atleast for the day!

Off course I was doing a youtube upload with my laptop and couldn't rec it!

Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:56 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Love when that happens, but with anyone using spear just be ready to roll or shield their attacks (cant wait till dlc comes for elemental Nerf). Most spear spams dont watch for their stamina, most just attack and attack then dont expect an attack

my favorite qoutes:

"I
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:01 pm

Lol poor guy didn't realize I could have parryd him out about 15 times *facepalm*...I just wanted to show him the with room to move a bow is far superior to any spear lol!

I think he learned that tho...I was teaching him I guess just in a cruel way silly

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 pm

WHO IS TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE!? WHO thinks they're the best, give me their name i'll show them what for :x

Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Muahahahahahaha that's way to funny god I hate tryhards that can't take loosing!

I was hostung the forest solo like I always do and I finally got a AFK hunter...so I was like hehehe come at me hunters let's see how you do 1v1...I get this sks spammer so I just keep backing away and smoking him with arrows till he's but dead and I hadn't been hit...so of course he runs off and heals(I can't be bothered to chase them anymore)...then he comes back for round 2 and he's really trying now spamming that spear like a pro...but same outcome as the 1st time and he runs off to heal again....3rd time I was like okay points been proven but I pull the bow out shoot a few to bait him in close for his spam...then quickly swapped to my GS and poise BS'd him and chain BS'd him!

Not 10 second's later who reinvades sks tryhard I laugh then I see disc....10 seconds later who reinvades again yup you got it then disc....then he was gone I actually think I made him rage quit hunting atleast for the day!

I love chainstabbing, and wog wakeup backstabs. It's so hilarious how mad people get. That is why i've been playing so much pc lately. I've been looking for all the tryhards, rather than the Japs (even though there are a few on pc now sadly) and the hacking Russians it's a lot more fun tryharding on the pc since nobody I would recognize (except maybe barneezy or somebody) is playing pc anymore :3 I don't have to worry about who I tryhard because nobody on the pc vers matters except a very small group twisted

Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:19 pm

DarkW17 wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

that happens to me a lot when im gl'ing, after i beat someone more than three times they just crystal out, unless they see someone else then theyll come at me and try to gank me lol

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:20 pm

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:WHO IS TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE!? WHO thinks they're the best, give me their name i'll show them what for :x
    forgot i dont think we can post gts*

Last edited by tinypantha on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

my favorite qoutes:

"I
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XuitusTheGreat on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:22 pm

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:I'm dueling players in my troll Duel Smough Hammers build last night, and pretty much EVERYBODY I fought tried to backstab fish, no other attack but they're all like "I WASNT BACJKSTARJASB FISHING I WAS PUNISHING YOUR ATTACKS". (spelling errors on purpose) so what do ya'll think. Is it punishing to only backstab and just dodge or is that backstab fishing?

if ur xbl for the love of god invade me with that I want to fight it legit and laugh, it sounds fun to fight omg and if you kill someone message "This isn't even my final form"
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:08 pm

pwnage - please lay off the generalizations about "Japs" and "Russians". Generalizations like that are not cool. And, the word "Japs" is a racial slur and shouldn't be used at all.

tinypantha - only 1 word describes that. WIN!!!

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:49 pm

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:WHO IS TRYING TO TAKE MY TITLE!? WHO thinks they're the best, give me their name i'll show them what for :x

I do! Face me! If you dare.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:08 am

ChizFreak wrote:

I'm trying but my level 60 is coming along slowly. :x

Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak on Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:23 pm

ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

Yeah, sure, excuses. Haha just kidding, don't worry man, when you're done just send me a message via GFWL, I will read it eventually and we can arrange some duels.

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    ssss_2_is_pwnage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ssss_2_is_pwnage on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:18 pm

ChizFreak wrote:
    ssss_2_is_pwnage wrote:
    ChizFreak wrote:

Yeah, sure, excuses. Haha just kidding, don't worry man, when you're done just send me a message via GFWL, I will read it eventually and we can arrange some duels.

Sure, if I can get on I can have it done by tonight. Last night I was watching the US president debate so I only got 1 or 2 matches in on my duel smough hammers build haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:51 am