Searching for Blue titanite Slab in exchange of items, weapons or help in Co-op-

Fukochen

Searching for Blue titanite Slab in exchange of items, weapons or help in Co-op-

Post by Fukochen on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:55 am

Hi. My PSN ID is Fukonyan, my level is 146.
    I'm desperately searching for a blue titanite slab to get the platinum trophy.
    In exchange I can give you items, weapons (not the rare ones), titanites, or help in co-op or even pvp. Just add me on PSN, or send me a message so we can make a deal. Thanks a lot.
    shagtheturtle
    Regular
    Regular

Re: Searching for Blue titanite Slab in exchange of items, weapons or help in Co-op-

Post by shagtheturtle on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 am

If that's all you need why not grab the dukes one and call it a day?

Re: Searching for Blue titanite Slab in exchange of items, weapons or help in Co-op-

Post by Fukochen on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:52 am

(I'm very sorry for my poor English, I'm not English speaking) The problem is, that I've got already the one in The Duke's Archives, and used it to Upgrade an Enchanted Weapon to + 5, now I need another one to Upgrade a Magic Weapon to +10, but I don't want to restart the game or farming the Crystal Butterflies to obtain it, so I thought that trading it with someone was simpler.

BrotherBob
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BrotherBob on Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Do you still need the slab?

:pharis: They slaughtered our men, our brothers, our sons... The dead cry out to us for justice. On their Souls, I swear to you: the gankers who took them from us, who have brought us such pain and sorrow... we will find them. They will come to the Forest. We will not rest until their blood flows into this very ground.
    - Forest Hunting "Taken 2"-style. 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:21 pm