Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Most enjoyable PVP sessions

Kyubi-Nick
    Kyubi-Nick
    Casual
    Casual

Most enjoyable PVP sessions Empty Most enjoyable PVP sessions

Post by Kyubi-Nick Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:09 am

In general, what are some stories you have about invasions that were just fun?

Earlier tonight, I was Darkmooning in Anor Londo, and ran into the same two guys casting TWoP at the spawn and trying to kill me. I got away and managed to dodge my way over to the dual-archers near the first bonfire and scared them off, holding out there for a bit and shooting arrows back and forth before they ran off, and I circled around past the Black Smith and caught their attention again.

Afterwards, I ran off to the elevator and took it up to the upper-floor of the church, and we sent the elevator up and down and shot at eachother, and once his phantom came up and I ran to the other side of the rafters until he ran off again. After a good half an hour after I'd first invaded, he finally caught me on the balcony up there and managed to get me. It was a lot of fun, though. I made sure to send the phantom and the host a simple message of, "That was fun!" when I got back to my world.
    Specter737
    Specter737
    Addicted
    Addicted

Most enjoyable PVP sessions Empty Re: Most enjoyable PVP sessions

Post by Specter737 Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:02 am

About a week ago, I was in the Painted world just goofing off (my new favorite place to co-op), waiting for a guy to get online, and I was invaded.
    At the time I got the message, I was at the bottom of the tower with the circular stairs, so I'm like, "y'know what? I'm going to play some hide and seek. So I slipped on my ring of fog and my slumbering dragons ring, and camped under the stairs.
    About 15 minutes later, I see him walking up the stairs... and back down... and back up again... and back down again.
    Another 5-10 minutes later, he finally appears at the top of the stairs where I am, sporting a havels helm and shield, and a zweihander, but going against my instinct to kill him as fast as posssible, and sticking to my word, I stand dead still.
    He looks around the room, stopping every once and a while, clearly looking for me in my cloaked state.
    He walks right by the pillar I'm hiding by, meanwhile I inch my way around to stay just out of his view. I was sure he'd see me, but apparently he didn't, because he goes back up the stairs and disappears through the doorway.
    At this point, I have the biggest trollface on, but after reaching around the 45 minute mark, I realize that he's not giving up, so I go looking for him, just for something to do.
    Well, I head back up, and right around to the area where the zombie dragon is, and head down the stairs, and BAM, there he is, and he notices me.
    He was a low tank, so again at this point I am like "Y'know what, I'm dippin' out on this guy." So I flee like a rare pokemon, and hide in the same place.
    It takes him 10 minutes to even show up in the area, and not wanting to waste more time, I wait till he's on the same level, switch out to my regular rings, and fight him.
    For the most part, he fought like a typical halberd turtle. Had some pyromancy, but wasn't smart with it.
    A couple stunlocks later, he's got no health left, but instead of just killing him outright, I take out my talisman and gravelord greatsword dance him, and send him flying.

Overall, it probably wasn't the nicest thing to do, and we both wasted at least 45 minutes of just playing hide and seek, but it's easily the most fun I've had in pvp.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:20 am

Yesterday in Darkroot (not the farming spot, just outside it) I was invading. I invaded this guy who was sporting full giants, mask of father and was spamming crystal magics. Low on health, I run from him... only to stumble past two spirits of vengeance who were equally as suprised to see me! I turned around and pointed in the direction of the host, and then we charged!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:52 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:38 am