Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3 Empty I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3

Post by Shindori Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:00 am

Watcha guys think? Idgaf about any stats or anything. I could use a katana... but what type? Lightning, fire, pure, raw, crystal, enchanted, magic? Holy and occult are outta the question cuz screw those two. Or maybe.. a Quelaag Firesword build? Hmmm....
    kazumoshi
    kazumoshi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3 Empty Re: I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3

Post by kazumoshi Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:06 am

Post the build stats you're going for?
    Hellion7776
    Regular
    Regular

I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3 Empty Re: I'm thinking of remaking my Samurai character for PVP on PS3

Post by Hellion7776 Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:16 am

True form Samurai? +15 Iaito with a full selection of resins to simulate the sharpening of the blade, and R2 is just like a proper strong attack from the Iaido style. And If you wanted to use it with depth of realism, wear cloth, no shield and add Zero Vit. Most likely be a very fun character build. Have to rely on skills most of all.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:24 am

Not really a build for stats, more for looks. but okay, heres a lil something.
    http://tinyurl.com/9jr7vtb
    Not meant to be something to put out mega damage but to be one that can take a hit and last a couple of em

@Hellion
    I like the way you think.. but im not much of a skilled player xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:20 pm