Far East Trainers

    Share
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:48 pm

    [quote="tinypantha"]
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    tinypantha wrote:
    Wilkinson3424 wrote:Ok so a darkmoon covenant...

    GENTLEMEN if you would please direct your attention to the thread below.

    http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t12185-the-elites-of-dark-luna-need-recruits

    Im sure you can put up a rivarly, but its a **** move since its a new cov as well.
    just bc theres already a covy with darkmoon or a name* doesnt mean anything,if you continue to hold it as you have been then the covies will stay how they r and scaring away new members is dumb. Also consider what solair says when u earn the white sign. Holding the time all as one is somewhat lore breaking. *Oolacile Bronie
    mmk... i hope you rage, this topic wont be shut down; just as the tyranny you have setup with your "logic" wont be
    I

    Sure we need a DM covenant, we have one and they are trying but most of them just slowly fade away into the deep abyss section of the cov section. So if the Luna cov does happen to fail be my guest and make this.


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by cloudyeki on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

    Prostration The reason against dupe covenants is because we only have at most 20 people in the covenant section, most if not all of them in atleast 2 covenants. If we get more people (hopefully with the new disc and DLC) then it'd be a bit better, but as of now dupe covenants will just cause more divisions and problems for inter-covenant events such as wars and mass invasions.

    In the coming month lets see if you can gather more people for this covenant. If you have trouble, maybe you could advertise for it. But if you're making this JUST for the people within the forum then you're gonna be hardpressed unless you come up with an original covenant idea.


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 222
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Location : Black Devil Ship [Darkroot Basin]

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by FellipeMariano on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

    mmk... i hope you rage, this topic wont be shut down; just as the tyranny you have setup with your "logic" wont be

    C'mon man, there is really no reason to say that. You're just pissing off one of the most active and nice members of the forum. It's okay if you want to go on with the cov, nobody will deny you that right, we are just pointing up what happened to a lot of other covs before yours.

    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by DoughGuy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

    Ok Tiny you have to understand that we have a small player base here, its not large enough to support any covenants that resemble the others. If you want to make a cov you have to make it unique, give it something no other one has, you cant be similar at all, and even then there are no guarantees you will survive. It would be better if you joined a current cov and got some experience too before making your own.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:51 pm

    cloudyeki wrote: The reason against dupe covenants is because we only have at most 20 people in the covenant section, most if not all of them in atleast 2 covenants. If we get more people (hopefully with the new disc and DLC) then it'd be a bit better, but as of now dupe covenants will just cause more divisions and problems for inter-covenant events such as wars and mass invasions.

    In the coming month lets see if you can gather more people for this covenant. If you have trouble, maybe you could advertise for it. But if you're making this JUST for the people within the forum then you're gonna be hardpressed unless you come up with an original covenant idea.
    this is already posted on another sorry for leaving that out :/


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3685
    Reputation : 101
    Join date : 2012-03-19
    Age : 25
    Location : Cali

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by cloudyeki on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 pm

    Then please understand why we shouldn't have THIS sort of rivalry till we can find more new users. Maybe in the future, but we don't have enough as it is now.

    I did suggest a newbie help covenant a while back, and I gave fellipe his pirate covenant idea, just think of a new way to play and base a covenant around it. Like having all your members use consumable items only (throwing knives and firebombs)


    _________________
    Spoiler:

    Props to BindMind for the sig!
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:57 pm

    FellipeMariano wrote:
    mmk... i hope you rage, this topic wont be shut down; just as the tyranny you have setup with your "logic" wont be

    C'mon man, there is really no reason to say that. You're just pissing off one of the most active and nice members of the forum. It's okay if you want to go on with the cov, nobody will deny you that right, we are just pointing up what happened to a lot of other covs before yours.
    thats ur point fellipe i understand that but wilk is being ignorant bc of a name mess up i changed quickly. sorry for the shortness im typing on my xbox


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:00 pm

    if anyone minds to add me it would greatly it would greatly increase the speed inwhich we could settle this


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm

    tinypantha wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:
    mmk... i hope you rage, this topic wont be shut down; just as the tyranny you have setup with your "logic" wont be

    C'mon man, there is really no reason to say that. You're just pissing off one of the most active and nice members of the forum. It's okay if you want to go on with the cov, nobody will deny you that right, we are just pointing up what happened to a lot of other covs before yours.
    thats ur point fellipe i understand that but wilk is being ignorant bc of a name mess up i changed quickly. sorry for the shortness im typing on my xbox

    ... Not because of the name... because of the similarity to the other darkmoon covenant... [IIIIII ] <--- your filling up my pissy attitude meter.


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"

    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:07 pm

    [quote="Wilkinson3424"]
    tinypantha wrote:
    FellipeMariano wrote:
    mmk... i hope you rage, this topic wont be shut down; just as the tyranny you have setup with your "logic" wont be

    C'mon man, there is really no reason to say that. You're just pissing off one of the most active and nice members of the forum. It's okay if you want to go on with the cov, nobody will deny you that right, we are just pointing up what happened to a lot of other covs before yours.
    thats ur point fellipe i understand that but wilk is being ignorant bc of a name mess up i changed quickly. sorry for the shortness im typing on my xbox
    then maybe read the post, it has NO BASE cept the title and invasion type... it is BASED on training and learning tactics


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 27
    Location : New Lando Texas

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Tiberius Abyss on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:11 pm

    Yall should know that most of this was my idea. So point out how its
    similar. I am part of both the Noble Knights and the Priscella life
    hunters. I am helping him establish a covenant.
    We are 100% DM name another BIG covenant that is.
    We PvP and PvE not many do that
    We
    will have a special group of people that will be low level with high
    weapons dedicated to fighting the people who prey on low level new
    people, who else does that.
    We have trainers that will help train any allies on here, who else does that.
    As
    far as members i for one am looking not only to get new members for our
    covenant but ill be recruiting from the xbox itself for people to join
    this fine forum and our covenant and other covenants. Just talked to guy
    today who said he might join the lifehunters, your welcome wyrim. I
    have been spreading the word to most people that i come across about all
    of our big covenants. Instead of attacking him how about do the
    honorable and polite thing and help him>
    Doughguy is making good suggestions to him i am trying to help him
    establish a covenant either route is good. Now pitch in and help us help
    him. We are all here to play dark souls and have a good time. Quit
    attacking the new guy. Even if he can be a ****.


    _________________
    XBL GT Tiberius Abyss

    Holy Sworn Captain of the Noble Knights
    Disciple of Priscilla's Life Hunters
    Co-Leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
    -J.R.R Tolken
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:13 pm

    Tiberius Abyss wrote:Yall should know that most of this was my idea. So point out how its
    similar. I am part of both the Noble Knights and the Priscella life
    hunters. I am helping him establish a covenant.
    We are 100% DM name another BIG covenant that is.
    We PvP and PvE not many do that
    We
    will have a special group of people that will be low level with high
    weapons dedicated to fighting the people who prey on low level new
    people, who else does that.
    We have trainers that will help train any allies on here, who else does that.
    As
    far as members i for one am looking not only to get new members for our
    covenant but ill be recruiting from the xbox itself for people to join
    this fine forum and our covenant and other covenants. Just talked to guy
    today who said he might join the lifehunters, your welcome wyrim. I
    have been spreading the word to most people that i come across about all
    of our big covenants. Instead of attacking him how about do the
    honorable and polite thing and help him>
    Doughguy is making good suggestions to him i am trying to help him
    establish a covenant either route is good. Now pitch in and help us help
    him. We are all here to play dark souls and have a good time. Quit
    attacking the new guy. Even if he can be a ****.
    ty tiberius and ty i am very ****


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

    Posts : 11862
    Reputation : 319
    Join date : 2012-02-29
    Age : 23
    Location : The Bakery of Souls, Sydney

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by DoughGuy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:17 pm

    Right, I've gone back through this, and taken views from both sides. Obviously you all got off to a bad start, but I think you guys are misunderstanding the cov idea, which is excusable, I know I misunderstood it too. Th point is after you take a look this isnt like your typical cov and it has something new. I would still recommend to Tiny to join another cov as well (I know Tiber can help him bu its good to have first hand experience) but this cov seems like a good thing.


    _________________
    There's more to them - Want to know why your favourite NPC is in lordran? Find out here.
    Farewell to my Noble Knights, while we lived we were mighty. May we meet again in the next game.
    The post that started the legend XD
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:19 pm

    DoughGuy wrote:Right, I've gone back through this, and taken views from both sides. Obviously you all got off to a bad start, but I think you guys are misunderstanding the cov idea, which is excusable, I know I misunderstood it too. Th point is after you take a look this isnt like your typical cov and it has something new. I would still recommend to Tiny to join another cov as well (I know Tiber can help him bu its good to have first hand experience) but this cov seems like a good thing.
    ty for actualy reading


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 27
    Location : New Lando Texas

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Tiberius Abyss on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:21 pm

    BTW there was suppose to be an lol after the your welcome that was light hearted dont take that the wrong way lol.


    _________________
    XBL GT Tiberius Abyss

    Holy Sworn Captain of the Noble Knights
    Disciple of Priscilla's Life Hunters
    Co-Leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
    -J.R.R Tolken
    avatar
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 27
    Location : New Lando Texas

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Tiberius Abyss on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:22 pm

    DoughGuy wrote:Right, I've gone back through this, and taken views from both sides. Obviously you all got off to a bad start, but I think you guys are misunderstanding the cov idea, which is excusable, I know I misunderstood it too. Th point is after you take a look this isnt like your typical cov and it has something new. I would still recommend to Tiny to join another cov as well (I know Tiber can help him bu its good to have first hand experience) but this cov seems like a good thing.
    Yep he should join us too YAY MORE MEMBERS. LOL


    _________________
    XBL GT Tiberius Abyss

    Holy Sworn Captain of the Noble Knights
    Disciple of Priscilla's Life Hunters
    Co-Leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
    -J.R.R Tolken
    avatar
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 27
    Location : New Lando Texas

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Tiberius Abyss on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:23 pm

    JOIN US NOBLE KNIGHTS PANTHER NOW or i shall make you addicted to cat nip not even panthers can resist cat nip twisted


    _________________
    XBL GT Tiberius Abyss

    Holy Sworn Captain of the Noble Knights
    Disciple of Priscilla's Life Hunters
    Co-Leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
    -J.R.R Tolken
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:25 pm

    Tiberius Abyss wrote:JOIN US NOBLE KNIGHTS PANTHER NOW or i shall make you addicted to cat nip not even panthers can resist cat nip twisted
    ask dough or chat wid me damn u


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    FellipeMariano
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 222
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-12
    Location : Black Devil Ship [Darkroot Basin]

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by FellipeMariano on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 pm

    You can try to make a eastern themed cov... following the same rules you already created but using mostly the Ninja-Set and the Eastern-Set (aka samurai-set), And using Katanas as main weapons. They fit perfectly for low-levels. This theme can work fine with the newbie-helper covenant idea too.

    Another interesting idea is to make a covenant with only start SL toons.

    Another idea for a newbie-helper cov is to make it based on cleric toons (hammers and miracles) forcing people to join the way-of-white covenant in game.

    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:36 pm

    FellipeMariano wrote:You can try to make a eastern themed cov... following the same rules you already created but using mostly the Ninja-Set and the Eastern-Set (aka samurai-set), And using Katanas as main weapons. They fit perfectly for low-levels. This theme can work fine with the newbie-helper covenant idea too.

    Another interesting idea is to make a covenant with only start SL toons.

    Another idea for a newbie-helper cov is to make it based on cleric toons (hammers and miracles) forcing people to join the way-of-white covenant in game.
    the original pre post name was Far East Travelers. Then i realized what u just said and changed it. I dont like katanas anymore n the armor sets look well eh....


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 27
    Location : New Lando Texas

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Tiberius Abyss on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:40 pm

    FellipeMariano wrote:You can try to make a eastern themed cov... following the same rules you already created but using mostly the Ninja-Set and the Eastern-Set (aka samurai-set), And using Katanas as main weapons. They fit perfectly for low-levels. This theme can work fine with the newbie-helper covenant idea too.

    Another interesting idea is to make a covenant with only start SL toons.

    Another idea for a newbie-helper cov is to make it based on cleric toons (hammers and miracles) forcing people to join the way-of-white covenant in game.

    Our newbie help part is for advanced pvp fighter i think we havent decided but i was thinking making them use start out gear thats been upgraded and just allow themselves to be invaded. Than when the guy thinks he has a noob on his hands BAM start weapon is actually reinforced with elemental upgrades and he dies quickly. MUAHAHAH. We will trick them lol. Just a thought.


    _________________
    XBL GT Tiberius Abyss

    Holy Sworn Captain of the Noble Knights
    Disciple of Priscilla's Life Hunters
    Co-Leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
    -J.R.R Tolken
    avatar
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

    Posts : 47
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2012-09-09
    Age : 27
    Location : New Lando Texas

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Tiberius Abyss on Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:43 pm

    tinypantha wrote:
    Tiberius Abyss wrote:JOIN US NOBLE KNIGHTS PANTHER NOW or i shall make you addicted to cat nip not even panthers can resist cat nip twisted
    ask dough or chat wid me damn u
    Sorry didnt know my xbox was on im studying for my CDL's well im suppose to be damn A.D.D. keeps distracting me lol. Maybe i wont run over anyone tomorrow. Oh well if i hit a smart car than good hate those damn things.


    _________________
    XBL GT Tiberius Abyss

    Holy Sworn Captain of the Noble Knights
    Disciple of Priscilla's Life Hunters
    Co-Leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

    "Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens"
    -J.R.R Tolken
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:57 pm

    ranks have been reworked long with some minor things :
    armory
    guide levels
    invasion level introduced
    trainer acension level introduced


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1060
    Reputation : 28
    Join date : 2012-09-25
    Age : 18
    Location : Gensōkyō, In Search For I

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by tinypantha on Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:46 pm

    bump to retry the idea.


    _________________
    Tehdoomgrasp wrote:Got a cute forum name, reminding me of a little panda. Taking that plus the avatar is making me squee manly squees.
    Je parle francais. Je pense.

    my favorite qoutes:

    Tolvo wrote:I want one that moans loudly just so players can get really confused and creeped out.

    "I
    just put a stone in that things mouth, with that face, and it sexually
    moaned. Alright I'm getting the hell out of here."
    avatar
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 2008
    Reputation : 71
    Join date : 2012-05-30
    Location : ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Wilkinson3424 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:15 pm

    Viral made one of these, but it failed. But at least your trying to be original this time.


    _________________

    "You never truly discover the nature of a weapon until you pretend to be it's former master"


    Sponsored content

    Re: Far East Trainers

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:38 am