Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Stamina/Dex Build

OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Stamina/Dex Build Empty Stamina/Dex Build

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:55 am

Hi Guys I'm new to the forums and pretty new to dark souls compared to some of you guys. I'm on my 4th character right now, I was running a Poise build with BKGA and Havels on my last character which was pretty good until it got boring. Try to get the first hit, stunlock, win. And it didn't stand a chance against people that were good at parrying.

So on my current toon I've basically gone the complete opposite, zero poise(or very little), high dexterity and high stamina regen. I planned my build like this because I wanted to how to parry really plus I've found the stamina boost+bleed great against shield turtles. Spam shield until they build, they panic, R2 swish=dead.

Just wanted to get some of your opinions on it

Cheers guys

http://tinyurl.com/9rgbxw6

Last edited by OrnsteinFanBoy on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to link the build :/)
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Stamina/Dex Build Empty Re: Stamina/Dex Build

Post by felclef Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Wouldn't it be better to try keep the level 100? I mean, because of arenas, you know...

About the build itself, DEX scaling has its better benefits till 40. So you can start lowering you SL taking those 5 pts winking

I would roll something like this:

http://tinyurl.com/925ffxn

I know 14 str won't let you go for Dragon Sword... But the PVE should not be an problem at all ;D

Ah! Another thing: the best start for this build, imho, should be pyro for a easier PVE, once you aint got the dragon sword.

In which platform are you playing, bro?
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    OrnsteinFanBoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by OrnsteinFanBoy Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks dude, I thought the 110-125 range was pretty good for PvP though?

I've got Str 16 for the silver knight spear when I decide to poke BS fishers and the 45 dex is for pyro casting speed rather than scaling, I know it sucks after 40 which is lame lol

I'm on PS3 man

Btw are you talking about the arena that comes with the new DLC?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:04 am