Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
The Once-Ler
Emergence
dancash1808
Jovias-86
Jansports
HippyClown
FexDS
ThatPerson
TehInfamousAmos
Ghadis_God
ViralEnsign_
Shkar
White Knight Wulf
User
billy_bayonet
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
WyrmHero
FellipeMariano
hageshisa
Derpwraith
robsthedon
cloudyeki
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
DoughGuy
bunnywink
31 posters

░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 19 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by WyrmHero Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Twilightwarwolf will be taking Aho's place. He will use her builds, will be ready in about 2 days.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

░ ▒ ▓  T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S  ▓ ▒ ░ - Page 19 Empty Re: ░ ▒ ▓ T H E . W A R . O F . H I D D E N . L O R D S ▓ ▒ ░

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:38 pm

You know how we are supposed to be dueling down in the Lower burg.... is it possible to use the whole of the area? or do we have to stick to one specific part of the lower burg?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 pm

It's between the last thief ambush and the well near the stair with the flaming corpses. I can give you the scythes just get on chat. I only have to fight you and spur.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:25 am

If more than 1 or 2 DS can duel me between 10pm-12am (4am-5am my time), please let me know and I will cut my evening short to get up earlier.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:06 am

Which char Wyrm

and can you convert your time to NZST hageshisa?
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 am

I usually see you at night, that most be morning or afternoon for you. Blue you'll get to fight with at least 3 DS at that time. I think it's around 2 am ~ 4 am for you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:48 am

Damn well as soon as I can get on properly I would love to spar with some of the Lifehunters
    robsthedon
    robsthedon
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by robsthedon Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:59 am

I will be available most of the weekend, so hopefully get my fights done then:)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 am

Hopefully I will get to fight you then!
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:17 am

Sorry Viral have no idea when it is NZST, but its 10pm-12am new york time like everything else xD
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 am

If NZ has similar time as *** I guess you are up to 8 hours before EU
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:19 am

Thats about right.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:52 am

Im GMT+1, if its 8hour difference 4-6am would be 12-2pm NZ
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:55 am

I could make that! Though I kinda need +10 Fire Greatscythe and a +5 Lightning Greatscythe....

I can give anyone willing to help all the materials and other rewards.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:32 am

I got those On my tourney build, dont use em tho. Worst case scenario I give it to you tomorrow, if anyone else can bother dueling me :')
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:23 am

So, I logged on last night, ready to duel at the time I signed up for. But, there was no duels. bunny wasn't there, and I didn't see anyone logged into the chatroom that had signed up to duel at that time.

I understand that Once is sick, but nobody showing up? And, do we need a second host for those times?
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:12 am

I checked in yesterday also with no success. When I loged of Bunny had been offline for about 15-17h =/

I wonder if all duels will get done til the 21th sad Since there are no fights on friday also

Btw reim, where're ta from? :o
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:57 am

Not to worry, the war will end once all matches are in (unless someone forfeits their matches). I'm sorry about last night, I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't log in. I'm taking a half day today, so I will be able to host early this afternoon for those who can't make evenings/nights my time.

xoxox
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:05 pm

Get well soon Jules... happy

And its good your hosting early today... hopefully will get some games in winking
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:58 pm

I need to know within an hour if anyone got time to duel me 11pm(or12am)-1am. If more than 2 of you can at 10pm I can get up extra early. I'm GMT+1 so these hour are betweem 5-7am for me before I go to work. I'm happy to make the sacrifice if atleast 2 of you can asure that you will be there. This only stands for tonight as I work 13 hours on friday and 5 on saturday so I'm gonna be tired as fawk most of the weekend.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Yeah, I'd like to hear from my Xbox pals, Bio and me were out there waiting for like half an hour.

There's still time so there's no real rush, I'd just like to know as soon as I can.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:02 pm

hageshisa wrote:I need to know within an hour if anyone got time to duel me 11pm(or12am)-1am. If more than 2 of you can at 10pm I can get up extra early. I'm GMT+1 so these hour are betweem 5-7am for me before I go to work. I'm happy to make the sacrifice if atleast 2 of you can asure that you will be there. This only stands for tonight as I work 13 hours on friday and 5 on saturday so I'm gonna be tired as fawk most of the weekend.

Reim, Glatts, and Ghadis should be on at 11pm. Maybe even Viral.
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Sweet, I just decided that I'll get up around 11-12 depending on how much I hate my life : ) But I'll definatly be on! So I hope to see some of those guys ^^
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bunnywink Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:07 pm

Viral was looking forward to his match with you. Hope to see you soon! Now, get some sleep!
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:22 pm

I'll also be on at that time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:51 am