Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
ChaosMoogle
billy_bayonet
whitechikz11
Serious_Much
MediocritasAurea
tinypantha
Ahhotep1
ThatPerson
blackphantom08
osiris46
BoilerFan8472
WyrmHero
Hoshizoku
Spurgun
T-King-667
Shkar
Jansports
Tiberius Abyss
ViralEnsign_
biotheimpaler
Darksomething56
Wilkinson3424
dancash1808
FellipeMariano
DoughGuy
29 posters

The Noble Knights, the final thread

Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Noble Knights, the final thread

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:02 am

Poor man's console?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Noble Knights, the final thread

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 am

You guys ought to know if Im invading you.... on ma darkstalker Im going to use all the tricks to get you!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:26 am

Thats the point Viral lol. You'll be given a 2-3 minuet head start before the host enters.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:29 am

Sure its good practice for the Darkstalker time trials
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:18 am

"Noble knights, great practise for the darkstalkers" I like it big grin
    although your idea does indeed sound cool silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:27 am

Not entirely my idea but yeah, its good practice for both our sides. And since your side never seems to need practice it doest matter silly
    Also get on tribal!
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:33 am

Ugh. Its effort though ;-; too much effort ;-; too many games...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am

Its no effort lol. Besides you cant let me be the winning forum member can you? silly
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 pm

I'll volunteer to do some murder, depending on when it is.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Well when are you out of town? All the time? Literally all the time ... this may make it hard. silly
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:47 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    Jansports wrote:I remember running into you at Duke's Your Ornstien a
    Solaire looking dude and the host with Havel's Greatshield (ahhggg) I
    was ONE MILLION happys I was using my Mura that day.

So you
    probably have an idea what It's like to play bodygaurd. I know there's a
    lot on the plate in terms of events but maybe an idea for the future
    would be an entire even based around the noble knights protecting a
    helpless host from invaders
    Ok guys Jans gave me this great idea. We should have proper bodyguard events. We'll choose a place like Anor Londo or the Archives. A host will summon us through the SS and a vader through the RSS. The host will then put on very weak armour and will have no weapons. The vader will run into the level and wait somewhere to ambush you. You have to safely get the host to the fog gate to win. What do you guys think?

You could stick me on either side the event, though honestly I have a ton more practice host hunting.

What area where you thinking would work out best? Lower New Londo seems thematic and has a lot of neat hiding spots, But it's also got a ton of skippable stuff. Catacombs has the same issue, super cool area....negated by a few jump/falls. Maybe Tomb, not too much of that is ignorable, but well noone likes tomb and this would centralize builds on needing a light source. Duke's was used recently but has a lot of coolness. Demon ruins is rather short, unless you have to summon and progress from the first bonfire and can't (obviously) break at the second.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:50 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Well when are you out of town? All the time? Literally all the time ... this may make it hard. silly

I think ~15th-28th October.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Jansports wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    Jansports wrote:I remember running into you at Duke's Your Ornstien a
    Solaire looking dude and the host with Havel's Greatshield (ahhggg) I
    was ONE MILLION happys I was using my Mura that day.

So you
    probably have an idea what It's like to play bodygaurd. I know there's a
    lot on the plate in terms of events but maybe an idea for the future
    would be an entire even based around the noble knights protecting a
    helpless host from invaders
    Ok guys Jans gave me this great idea. We should have proper bodyguard events. We'll choose a place like Anor Londo or the Archives. A host will summon us through the SS and a vader through the RSS. The host will then put on very weak armour and will have no weapons. The vader will run into the level and wait somewhere to ambush you. You have to safely get the host to the fog gate to win. What do you guys think?

You could stick me on either side the event, though honestly I have a ton more practice host hunting.

What area where you thinking would work out best? Lower New Londo seems thematic and has a lot of neat hiding spots, But it's also got a ton of skippable stuff. Catacombs has the same issue, super cool area....negated by a few jump/falls. Maybe Tomb, not too much of that is ignorable, but well noone likes tomb and this would centralize builds on needing a light source. Duke's was used recently but has a lot of coolness. Demon ruins is rather short, unless you have to summon and progress from the first bonfire and can't (obviously) break at the second.
    New londo would be good, I'd be putting rules in placeto make sure you have to fdo the whole thing. I would like anor londo, but between the rafter and the 2 archer a dude with a DSB is just too powerful lol. Archives and caves would be cool. ToG would be another really cool place. I'll probably have multiple areas to do.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:19 am

So long as there are rules preventing the more extreme shortcuts (new londo I'm looking at you) like say having to clear every darkwraith NPC before touching the fog, Or having to find each necromancer in the catacombs.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:21 am

Yeah thats the sort of thing I'd be using.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:28 pm

Find every necromancer? isnt one of them off on a really offbeat path?
    like where you go to get the darkmoon ring if i remember.
    Tiberius Abyss
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tiberius Abyss Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Sooo... I got mad at the game and shot it. So I have to go buy it again don't know when I'll have time though but it was worth it. Good way to make you feel better shoot sh!t. I also need more bullets Shrug
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:54 pm

hey doughy i know im classified as a "Tower knight" And thats because im going to be useing a tarkus cosplay most of the time. But since the berenike is also classified as a tower knight would i be able to use a cosplay of him as well? And if so i have one more question. Would i be able to use a "Great axe"? the weapon called greataxe i mean. Its sold by the berenike knight so it leads me to assume that they also used great axe's in their weaponry.
    http://tinyurl.com/8jehdeg
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:04 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Find every necromancer? isnt one of them off on a really offbeat path?
    like where you go to get the darkmoon ring if i remember.

Theres one even less encountered than the Dorkmoon ring one. So maybe that was a bad idea, just an example to prevent teams from taking the leeroy shortcut
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Tiberius Abyss wrote:Sooo... I got mad at the game and shot it. So I have to go buy it again don't know when I'll have time though but it was worth it. Good way to make you feel better shoot sh!t. I also need more bullets The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 4 3358384175
    I ummm .... honestly don't know what to say. Ummm, good luck getting a new disc?

T-King that build is fine. You can use any weapons you like, its only the armour that matters. And steel armour is fine.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:55 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    Tiberius Abyss wrote:Sooo... I got mad at the game and shot it. So I have to go buy it again don't know when I'll have time though but it was worth it. Good way to make you feel better shoot sh!t. I also need more bullets The Noble Knights, the final thread - Page 4 3358384175
    I ummm .... honestly don't know what to say. Ummm, good luck getting a new disc?

T-King that build is fine. You can use any weapons you like, its only the armour that matters. And steel armour is fine.
    Nah man im trying to stay true to the knights honor. If the weapon dosent belong with the armor then its not going through with me. I take this way too seriously lol.
    Tiberius Abyss
    Tiberius Abyss
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Tiberius Abyss Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 pm

DoughGuy wrote:

Said disc read error figured I was gonna have to get a new one any way, and always wanted to try shooting one when some throws it. Took a few shots but I hit it.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 pm

T-King-667 wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:

Nah man im trying to stay true to the knights honor. If the weapon dosent belong with the armor then its not going through with me. I take this way too seriously lol.
    haha thats cool.
    @Tiber ... lol.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:31 am

I know we're all goody two shoes and stuff, but lets have some fun for once silly
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12421-the-dough-gambling-hut
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

Stop spamming that in every thread silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:37 am