Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Artorias Build- things I've discovered

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Artorias Build- things I've discovered Empty Artorias Build- things I've discovered

Post by Shindori Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:02 pm

1) Im damn good at this game.
    2) Claymore rules.
    3) I can't wait for the DLC to come out.
    4)Upgrading armor is meh. I prefer every bit of a challenge I can get.
    5) I'm thinking me and the other two people that asked are gonna do an ornstein-less run, then someone else shall play as ornstein and not Gough so Ornstein can record. We'll be the ones getting summoned.

This game is fun, but I need a small break.. I want to play Tokyo Jungle but I dont have enough for it. I just need 2 more $3 vouchers from the gamestop rewards catalog.. anyone offering? c: lol jk but if you wanna send me a code, its fine by me.
    Siegfried.
    Siegfried.
    Addicted
    Addicted

Artorias Build- things I've discovered Empty Re: Artorias Build- things I've discovered

Post by Siegfried. Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Wait, why are you using a claymore with an Artorias build? Isn't the point to, well, use his stuff?
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Artorias Build- things I've discovered Empty Re: Artorias Build- things I've discovered

Post by Shindori Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Because Im usingh it until I get his soul to make the Abyss Sword. Though I guess I could use his greatsword.. u.u but i dont wanna beat Sif yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm