Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions?

tcollins1

No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions? Empty No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions?

Post by tcollins1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm

Hey There--

So, playing and enthralled by Dark Souls on PS3-- just defeated Capra Demon, and I received only the key to the Depths, no souls. Same thing with defeating the Taurus Demon-- no souls, afterwards. Am I doing something wrong? The Wiki states that Capra Demon drops 6,000 souls, and Taurus Demon drops 10,000... please help! Neeeeeed Sooouuuuls...
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions? Empty Re: No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions?

Post by Pesth Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 pm

the souls are not dropable itens you know... did you check your souls meter after killing then?
    tcollins1

No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions? Empty Re: No Drops After Boss Fights--Any Suggestions?

Post by tcollins1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:47 pm

You are correct, I misused the terminology-- the souls don't "drop." Nevertheless, they simply did not appear in my Souls Meter. My only coherent guess is that i wasn't standing in the right place to absorb the souls after defeating the Bosses? Though, I'm sure that's not the reason. Anyone else ever experience this glitch?
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:53 pm

Never heard of it. Doesn't matter where you stand or anything. Even if you Bone out or die before the souls register they should be there when you respawn at a bonfire.
    tcollins1

Post by tcollins1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks for your replies-- I can't make any sense of it, either. & I really could have used those 16,000 souls... In addition, the Capra Demon did not drop the Homeward Bone, or any additional item besides the Key. Perhaps I have a particularly malicious copy of Dark Souls...?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:31 am