VUMSY'S PATCHED COVENANTS PATCH INCLUSION POLL

Poll

You may choose 3 of the given options below.

[ 15 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 16 ]
    23% [23%] 
    [ 14 ]
    20% [20%] 
    [ 6 ]
    9% [9%] 
    [ 2 ]
    3% [3%] 
    [ 8 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 8 ]
    11% [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    1% [1%] 

Total Votes: 70
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Re: VUMSY'S PATCHED COVENANTS PATCH INCLUSION POLL

Post by DxV04 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:57 pm

Big Ben wrote:It would be cool if certain covenants buffed elemental percentage on weps

Warriors of Sunlight - More lightning dmg/immunity

Gravelord - More poison// bleed dmg

Forest Hunter - more physical dmg

Way of White - more divine dmg

Dragon - more magic dmg

daughters of Chaos - more fire dmg

Princess Gaurd - female characters get more epic chest? silly Maybe Health and/or stamina buff? (like a smaller ring of F&P)

Dark Wraith - Occult dmg

Darkmoon - Increased spell/miracle dmg? and resistance?

just chipp'n

Thats an awesome idea! LOL @ PGuard. But they can just have the same thing that Way of White has since they are just about the same.

Big Ben
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Big Ben on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:18 pm

^ nah I dont think it would be a good idea to give two covenants the same bonuses

maybe switch them?

I noticed that the members of way of the white are rather big and burly/pudgy guys so maybe a health bonus? let them have higher healing abilities while princess guard has higher divine percentages all across for armors and weps as well as a little on miracles?

IDK this is all just a sudden idea I had.

Last edited by Big Ben on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos, typos everywhere!)

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Why dragon gets magic damage if the roar increases the phisical damage? I disagree with dragon and forest hunter. But I forgive you because obviously you never was any of these two.

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    Big Ben
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Big Ben on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:23 pm

I was in forest hunter and I think forest would be good with physical buff, but thats just imo.

Your right though I was never in dragon covenant I just figured increase magic for dragons because I was just thinking Seath = Grandfather of magic = magic dmg

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:26 pm

That would make sense if we were followers of Seath, but as I said, I forgive you. We follow the stone dragon wich affects fire and phisical damage. Not chaos fire, only normal.

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:
    Big Ben
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Big Ben on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:35 pm

Well if its a stone dragon then I'd say something like:

Hlaf and half Physical dmg/Defense buff and a slight fire dmg buff (not stronger than DoC though because they can weave teh epicz firestormz lolz)

I think I try to come with a cooler more customized list of buffs for each covenant, only later. Give me some time I have just been freed after all.

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Big Ben on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok so I said I was going to do it, so here it is!

Way of the White: Increased divine dmg and miracle effectiveness. Increased End by 5% Increased Divine and Occult resistance, but decreased bleeding resistance
    If ever invaded by another faction and successfully defeats invader receives a HOLY GRAIL!!! (or something holy, pure, whatever) Collecting more of these increases your rank automatically depending on how many you have acquired (for example 10 'holy thingys' = rank up in covenant)

Princess Guard: Greatly Increased miracle effectiveness Increased Vit by 5% Greatly Increased Divine and Occult resistance, but greatly decreased Poison resistance.
    If players in this covenant successfully help another player who is being invaded defeat said invader they will recieve a Princess Favor collecting enough favors ranks you up in the covenant

Darkmoon: Increased Mag, Divine, and Occult dmg resistance. Increased stamina recovery, physical dmg reduction/resistance as well as higher weakness to fire and lightning. When defending Anor Londo physical dmg is buffed but physical def remains the same.

Warriors of Sunlight! (praise the sun!): Increased Lihgtning dmg and resistance for weapons and miracles, increased fire resistance. When helping another player gets temporary vit/end buff! Receives more dmg from Occult than any other covenant

Forest Hunter: gets a free pet cat loljk. Increased Physical dmg and resistance (highest of covenants) Small increase in poison and bleeding effectiveness and resistance. Increase in End by 5%. Greatly decreased Fire resistance (worst of all covenants)

Daughters of Chaos: Increased fir and poison resistance. Increased Fire damage for weapons and pyromaniacs for all members (highest of all covenants) Decreased Occult, and Curse resistance.

Gravelord Servant: Can learn taunt that allows member to shout "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" like Nito does. Increased Poison dmg and resistance (highest of all covenants respectively) Increased Occult/Bleed/Curse resistance. Decreased Divine and Fire resistance. When being invaded after using a eye of death receives a temporary Vit and Physical dmg buff for each player invading (total stack of 3 buffs)

Path of the Dragon: Increased Physical dmg and resistance, Increased Fire dmg, increased Mag Resistance, Increased Bleeding resistance. Greatly decreased Lightning and Poison resistance. Slight HP recovery over time (similar to Replenishment)

DarkWraith: Highest Occult dmg and resistance of all covenants. Increased Poison and Mag resistance. Worst Divine resistance, and Lightning resistance of all covenants. Increase in Vit/End by 6.6%

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 pm

Option 1 and 2 sounds good. Gotta love me a +5 occult darksword.

In the distance machines come to transform Eden, day by day
    Only love is with us now, something warm and pure!
    Find the peace within ourselves, no need for the cure!
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 pm

^ yep!
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Big Ben wrote:Ok so I said I was going to do it, so here it is!

Way of the White: Increased divine dmg and miracle effectiveness. Increased End by 5% Increased Divine and Occult resistance, but decreased bleeding resistance
    If ever invaded by another faction and successfully defeats invader receives a HOLY GRAIL!!! (or something holy, pure, whatever) Collecting more of these increases your rank automatically depending on how many you have acquired (for example 10 'holy thingys' = rank up in covenant)

Princess Guard: Greatly Increased miracle effectiveness Increased Vit by 5% Greatly Increased Divine and Occult resistance, but greatly decreased Poison resistance.
    If players in this covenant successfully help another player who is being invaded defeat said invader they will recieve a Princess Favor collecting enough favors ranks you up in the covenant

Darkmoon: Increased Mag, Divine, and Occult dmg resistance. Increased stamina recovery, physical dmg reduction/resistance as well as higher weakness to fire and lightning. When defending Anor Londo physical dmg is buffed but physical def remains the same.

Warriors of Sunlight! (praise the sun!): Increased Lihgtning dmg and resistance for weapons and miracles, increased fire resistance. When helping another player gets temporary vit/end buff! Receives more dmg from Occult than any other covenant

Forest Hunter: gets a free pet cat loljk. Increased Physical dmg and resistance (highest of covenants) Small increase in poison and bleeding effectiveness and resistance. Increase in End by 5%. Greatly decreased Fire resistance (worst of all covenants)

Daughters of Chaos: Increased fir and poison resistance. Increased Fire damage for weapons and pyromaniacs for all members (highest of all covenants) Decreased Occult, and Curse resistance.

Gravelord Servant: Can learn taunt that allows member to shout "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" like Nito does. Increased Poison dmg and resistance (highest of all covenants respectively) Increased Occult/Bleed/Curse resistance. Decreased Divine and Fire resistance. When being invaded after using a eye of death receives a temporary Vit and Physical dmg buff for each player invading (total stack of 3 buffs)

Path of the Dragon: Increased Physical dmg and resistance, Increased Fire dmg, increased Mag Resistance, Increased Bleeding resistance. Greatly decreased Lightning and Poison resistance. Slight HP recovery over time (similar to Replenishment)

DarkWraith: Highest Occult dmg and resistance of all covenants. Increased Poison and Mag resistance. Worst Divine resistance, and Lightning resistance of all covenants. Increase in Vit/End by 6.6%

Cool list!! Thanks i will pass this on but I will most likely be added to wish list for 1.07 patch. Its good to keep track of ideas like this.
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:25 pm

having differnt effects for the covenants is a great idea actually have a reason to be in the way of the white

I will protect my lord till the very end

Au ou Pasnic Morarta

Spoiler:

GT:nsane32
    Steam:nsane32

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:51 pm