This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Share
    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:24 pm

    Yarxov wrote:Thats where it started silly Im all for the Legion and he's NCR
    For the mispelling of your name I direct you to my avaar and says sorry ^.^

    I feel your pain Ensign, I may join the good side but if I do I have to find a replacement for my Gloom leggings and gauntlets.


    Girly voice, "I'm a pretty Yurt."

    Off-Topic: I massacred the NCR at Helios One and took it over for myself. The NCR disgust me.


    _________________
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:26 pm

    Bcc17 wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:Thats where it started silly Im all for the Legion and he's NCR
    For the mispelling of your name I direct you to my avaar and says sorry ^.^

    I feel your pain Ensign, I may join the good side but if I do I have to find a replacement for my Gloom leggings and gauntlets.


    Girly voice, "I'm a pretty Yurt."

    Off-Topic: I massacred the NCR at Helios One and took it over for myself. The NCR disgust me.

    The Legion are a bunch of savages they cannot and do not have the capability to establish the empire Caesar dreams of.... the NCR have the means to sustain thier own populous.

    Plus I smashed Caesars head off with a power fist!


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Yarxov on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm

    You Monster!

    Garl Vinlands is Dark Silver, also on the baddies but some others wanted it to be good, my reasoning is that he served a Demon directly and defended her so hes corrupt.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:28 pm

    ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Bcc17 wrote:
    Yarxov wrote:Thats where it started silly Im all for the Legion and he's NCR
    For the mispelling of your name I direct you to my avaar and says sorry ^.^

    I feel your pain Ensign, I may join the good side but if I do I have to find a replacement for my Gloom leggings and gauntlets.


    Girly voice, "I'm a pretty Yurt."

    Off-Topic: I massacred the NCR at Helios One and took it over for myself. The NCR disgust me.

    The Legion are a bunch of savages they cannot and do not have the capability to establish the empire Caesar dreams of.... the NCR have the means to sustain thier own populous.

    Plus I smashed Caesars head off with a power fist!

    I suggest we stop derailing the thread and just make a FO:NV one so we can argue on there. But yeh, looking forward to invading.


    _________________
    avatar
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

    Posts : 7873
    Reputation : 136
    Join date : 2012-02-18
    Age : 24
    Location : The Executive Members Boardroom

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by ViralEnsign_ on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 pm

    Yarxov wrote:You Monster!

    Garl Vinlands is Dark Silver, also on the baddies but some others wanted it to be good, my reasoning is that he served a Demon directly and defended her so hes corrupt.

    Most of the 'bad guys' in DeS are just neutral but attempt to kill you.... thats not really evil but I suppose..... Ill try to be good if I can....


    _________________




    PSN- ViralEnsign_

    [[11:09:53 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": The sexual tension is enough to blow wyrms head off
    [11:10:04 p.m.] Kwith: Woah.
    [11:10:08 p.m.] Kwith: ..Woah.
    [11:10:14 p.m.] Robb "the Ensign_": FATALITY!
    [11:10:16 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    [11:10:19 p.m.] Tolvo: You want to see sexual tension.
    [11:10:20 p.m.] ◥▶_◀◤ TehInfamousAmos: BEASTIALITY
    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:30 pm

    Yarxov wrote:You Monster!

    Garl Vinlands is Dark Silver, also on the baddies but some others wanted it to be good, my reasoning is that he served a Demon directly and defended her so hes corrupt.

    Yep, Garl may be a badass, but he loves him some smexy demon saint badunka-dunk.

    Not surprised no one has responded yet. lol!

    Here, have a Soulstorm Brew on the house.




    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Yarxov on Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:50 am

    Random: I got DA:O +all expansions and DA2 for 10$ today big grin

    So thats what your avatars from...I still cant tell.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:09 am

    Yarxov wrote:Random: I got DA:O +all expansions and DA2 for 10$ today big grin

    So thats what your avatars from...I still cant tell.

    I liked DA:O the first time I played it, DA2 sucks butt.

    My avatar and stuff is from Oddworld.

    Yours is from Keroro right?


    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Yarxov on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 am

    Yep, Kululu is the one in my avatar, my ultimate avatar goal is to get one from STALKER.


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:28 am

    Yarxov wrote:Yep, Kululu is the one in my avatar, my ultimate avatar goal is to get one from STALKER.

    Get out of here Stalker.

    Btw, I can record **** if you want.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Yarxov on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 pm

    What do you mean?


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm

    I have an HDPVR so I can set it up and record in game stuff, dunno what we would want tho.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Yarxov on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:23 pm



    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.

    avatar
    Bcc17
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 577
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-05-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Buffalo, NY

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Bcc17 on Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm

    Yarxov wrote:

    Not too many DeS fans I guess.


    _________________
    avatar
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

    Posts : 2313
    Reputation : 36
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Location : How should I know?

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Yarxov on Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:15 pm

    Yep, oh well


    _________________
    I do not live in hopes of a better tomorrow, or in blissful dreams, but I live for those who live no longer.


    Sponsored content

    Re: This is the War Room. (So no fighting)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:01 pm